Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO signings 2022

i dont know some of these kids just now starting to learn about them. ill try to fill in as i can find them.

Jalik Lewis
    6' 170 DB Dennison, Tx

Antonio Smith Jr
    5'11" 180 RB Tulsa Union
    played these guys first round of the playoffs. this kid is hard to corral. very rarely got a shot on him from the front. father is 13 year NFL defensive end Antonio Smith

Makai Belt
    6'0 160 WR Tulsa Union

Tylor Mccarthey
    6'7" 230 TE Tuttle High
    huge target, decent speed and his highlights show steady hands. gains some weight, speed and strength he could be a serious weapon for ADs offense. the HBs currently on campus are all 6'4" or bigger but have all been blockers for the most part. id like to see this corps be utilized.

Ben Harmon
    5'10" 160 WR Cashion High

Mason Mitchell
    6'4" 270 OL Palestine, TX

Kevion Williams
    6'0" 170 WR Westmoore High
    good speed and soft hands. it is refreshing to see a WR violently blocking down field.

Reece Trammell
    6'4" 295 OL Mustang High
    played against him. VERY strong kid. not very agile yet and if you get hands in his chest fairly easy to defeat. project but will be one of the strongest players in the weight room day 1. state placer in Oklahoma powerlifting.

Cooper Wilcox
    6' 195 QB Greenbriar, Ark

Joey Havir
    6'4" 199 LB Jenks High
    this kid played safety against us and was all over the field. we play option and couldn't seem to run away from this kid. going to be a very quick linebacker.
    change that. he was actually at linebacker but just lined up way deep...

Chase Faber
    6'2" 220 LB Mcalester High
    stats show him to be a 144 tackle 4.7 40yd guy. oklahoma defensive player of the year. different class of football and the other side of the state so ive never heard of him. Until now.

Jalen Reed
    6'3" 175 WR Ardmore High

Gabe Grazier
    6'3" 285 OL Oologah High

Walker Peck
    6'2" 320 OL Norman North High
    massive center who is tough to get around. fairly quick feet and decent hands.

Kurtis Wilson
    6'4" 175 RB Okemah high
    dont know if i see this one playing RB. not many this height.

Brennon Carter
    6'5" 275 OL Tecumseh High
    smaller class football. first thing i noticed about his pic is that his arms are EXTREMELY long for his body. maybe just pic angle but doesn't look like too many if any will have reach on him.

Zacary Stilwell
    6'3" 220 DL Yukon High
    hes a wrestler so is usually walking around at 235 during season. good motor never stops moving to the ball. fantastic bloodline. lol

Camden Billy
    6'3" 290 OL Thomas, Oklahoma

Jack Puckett
    6'1' 215 ILB Bixby Oklahoma
    ive followed this kid since his junior year. the bixby trojans have won 4 straight championships and 49 straight games. this kid is arguably the heart of that defense. probably one of the best pick ups of this class for AD. this one was considered the best in the state at the MLB position. obviously, his lack of size is a factor with DIV 1 offers but a slew of DIV2 offers. one of the best wrestlers in the state at 220 and flies all over the field until the whistle.

Oscar Hammond
    6'4" 210 TE Collinsville Oklahoma

TJ Cowan
    kicker tulsa union

Aaron Hamilton
    6' 18 DB Wewoka Oklahoma

Nate Jones
    5'11" 180 RB Clinton, Oklahoma
    Last edited by jimbo slice; 02-02-2022, 12:27 PM.

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    i dont know some of these kids just now starting to learn about them. ill try to fill in as i can find them.

Jalik Lewis
    6' 170 DB Dennison, Tx

Mason Mitchell
    6'4" 270 OL Palestine, TX
    Roll Chos!

Comment

the way ive understood it is he has a couple of others that are working out details on.

Comment

Ben Harmon, Cashion thought he was a QB
        uco has always did great in Oklahoma recruiting!!
        looked like Northeastern picked up some good ones this year
        Last edited by mtxe; 02-02-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post
          didnt get to him yet. looks like he was a QB..dont know. maybe AD will address it after the signings are done

from his tweets, looks like hes listed as ATH/QB
          Last edited by jimbo slice; 02-02-2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

UCO Announces 2022 Football Signing Class - University of Central Oklahoma Athletics (bronchosports.com)

Comment

So our dreams of jimbo/reload decked out in yellow and black and going in on season tickets together dies here?

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post
                uco has always did great in Oklahoma recruiting!!
                looked like Northeastern picked up some good ones this year
                all three schools did a good job in Oklahoma this year. i was really hoping NSU did ok but their hard work paid off. they deserve to get out of the cellar. not too far though lol.

looks like we have 5 QBs on the roster already and picked up one the nest one in arkansas so i think they want Harmon to be an athlete? i'm just guessing at this point.

reload,
                the offer never came. met with the boy, drove to el reno met with him and apparently offered and the kid accepted. mistake in my opinion lol. compare film...*shoulder shrug* we can still have a beer lol
                no homo!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X