Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wild game today. Mike H played great and R. Griffin looked all MIAA today. An early NW safety made the difference. NW had 7 sacks. NW scored a TD on the last play of the half. The lead changed hands 3 times in last 25 seconds and 5 times in 4th Qtr.
    NW started the 4th up 23-10. WU came roaring back with 2 scores to go up 24-23. NW scored with just under 2 minutes to go up 29-23(2 pt conversion failed)
    WU scored on 4th and 10 with 24 secs left to go up 30-29(2 pt conversion failed).
    A good return and a couple of receptions by Griffin and Lammel kicked a 36 yder with 2 sec left. WU tried several laterals on KO to no avail. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      What a wild game today. Mike H played great and R. Griffin looked all MIAA today. An early NW safety made the difference. NW had 7 sacks. NW scored a TD on the last play of the half. The lead changed hands 3 times in last 25 seconds and 5 times in 4th Qtr.
      NW started the 4th up 23-10. WU came roaring back with 2 scores to go up 24-23. NW scored with just under 2 minutes to go up 29-23(2 pt conversion failed)
      WU scored on 4th and 10 with 24 secs left to go up 30-29(2 pt conversion failed).
      A good return and a couple of receptions by Griffin and Lammel kicked a 36 yder with 2 sec left. WU tried several laterals on KO to no avail. Wow
      If we can just get healthy, the Bearcats have the pieces to go on a nice run. Griffin, Hembrough, Shelton back next year with a pretty decent RB room. Lots to like about next year already on the offensive side of the ball if we can get our QB and OL rooms in order.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

I agree every NCAA team is dealing with it. But when your program has been built on guys coming in waiting their time, then being ready to hit the ground running, it is a big shift. Without the extra COVID year BW is gone and a younger QB would be getting more of an opportunity just as an example.
        pssst,

guess what 2017, 2018, & 2019 all have in common?
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

kids fought & never gave up
          love it
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

They're 5-2 and haven't dominated like they used to....but they have a ton of injuries.....I hope they win out and make the playoffs and go on a run but doesn't seem likely but I still think they're really good all things considered.....winning is hard, really hard.....and they've made it look relatively easy for over a quarter of a century, but am sure that it is not easy. I'm super impressed with them honestly.
            Northwest Missouri State University
            BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
              They're 5-2 and haven't dominated like they used to....but they have a ton of injuries.....I hope they win out and make the playoffs and go on a run but doesn't seem likely but I still think they're really good all things considered.....winning is hard, really hard.....and they've made it look relatively easy for over a quarter of a century, but am sure that it is not easy. I'm super impressed with them honestly.
              They're still NWMFMO

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They're still NWMFMO
                The "F" in NWMFMO??? Oh, FANTABULOUS ... got it!

Comment

I've been a D2 message board guy since I joined in 2007. Honestly, I don't think there has ever been a time NW didn't have a gameday thread until the game this week, i.e., 'WU vs NW'.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                    I've been a D2 message board guy since I joined in 2007. Honestly, I don't think there has ever been a time NW didn't have a gameday thread until this week, i.e. 'WU vs NW'.
                    You should have started one.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

The "F" in NWMFMO??? Oh, FANTABULOUS ... got it!
                      Motherfantabulous!

Comment

I’ve been hear from nearly the start and I don’t remember either. Hope it meant all the NW fans on D2 were at the game 😎.

Comment

I’ve been hear from nearly the start and I don’t remember either. Hope it meant all the NW fans on D2 were at the game 😎.
                          Some of us were in Sunny California listening to the game and very proud to hear his pop get recognized before the game....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

Some of us were in Sunny California listening to the game and very proud to hear his pop get recognized before the game....
                            Very nice tribute and well deserved. I have photos. Send me a message.

Comment

It was cool to see them honor your Dad Saturday Bearcat06.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

pssst,

guess what 2017, 2018, & 2019 all have in common?
                                20? 1? 201?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X