Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO Spring Game

Roll Chos!

Per Jimbo Slice on his UCO Kneepads & Mouthwash website, the Ferris State Valdosta State, NW, and Grand Valley staffs were in attendance posing as superfana. By the end of the game they snuck down to the field, apologized to Dorrel for even thinking about fielding teams the next few years, gave him 4 Harlon Hills to him so he could spread him among his players and 3 NC trophies. The time Jimbo spent sitting next to Nick Saban who couldn't control his giddiness was simply icing on the cake

Comment

Nice piece of fiction Wallst. I was there and all I can say is that the weather won.

Last edited by NW Normal; 04-26-2022, 08:50 AM. Reason: added photo

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Per Jimbo Slice on his UCO Kneepads & Mouthwash website, the Ferris State Valdosta State, NW, and Grand Valley staffs were in attendance posing as superfana. By the end of the game they snuck down to the field, apologized to Dorrel for even thinking about fielding teams the next few years, gave him 4 Harlon Hills to him so he could spread him among his players and 3 NC trophies. The time Jimbo spent sitting next to Nick Saban who couldn't control his giddiness was simply icing on the cake
        Fiction or nonfiction, that's the most interesting read on the board in a long time.

Comment

Just wait until Pitt is really good again. This section will return to its former glory.

Comment

Comment

I was impressed with the UCO FB facility. Everything is located in one building north of the end zone. The remodeling and east stand enlargement is proceeding quickly and new turf will be installed this summer. Regarding the scrimmage, the defense out performed the offense for the first half. There was a lightening delay announced as the first half ended, then as the rain came in, the game was called off. I look forward to returning to Edmond this Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                Just wait until Pitt is really good again. This section will return to its former glory.
                That's the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  I was impressed with the UCO FB facility. Everything is located in one building north of the end zone. The remodeling and east stand enlargement is proceeding quickly and new turf will be installed this summer. Regarding the scrimmage, the defense out performed the offense for the first half. There was a lightening delay announced as the first half ended, then as the rain came in, the game was called off. I look forward to returning to Edmond this Fall.
                  Northwest gear, ACU gear and now UCO gear.....you're going to need more closet space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

nice.

Comment

UCO and Pitt have been battling over transfers and hs recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos

Can you be more specific?
                        You would have to go look on TK, but I've seen lots of posts posts where players were listed having offers from both schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X