Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Following two teams in the league now and comparing their schedules, I should be able to attend most of Northwest's 'tougher' home games and still attend five, maybe six of UCO's games. One thing is certain, I will be in Edmond when NW visits the Bronchos!
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah we all hate it, but when they tried to vote it down, too many school administrators voted against it.
      Do you know what the breakdown on that vote is?
      Go Bronchos!

Comment

I fear exorbitant gas prices(likely around $6.00 p/gal) plus potential shortages will really impact visiting fans at games this year( not to mention fewer long distance home fans.)

We are skipping the LU game this year and will try to carpool to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          I fear exorbitant gas prices(likely around $6.00 p/gal) plus potential shortages will really impact visiting fans at games this year( not to mention fewer long distance home fans.)

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

Do you know what the breakdown on that vote is?
            I don't remember for sure. I know Pitt and Lincoln were pushing for noncon games, and NW was against it because they are evil. Beyond that, I don't remember.

Comment

I think it was 5-5 with 2 abstaining. Really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Comment

I think this will be a big issue for all teams this season. Pitt's tailgate should still be decent because of all the corporate tents, but I expect clubs and individuals To be a lot more picky as to what games they attend.

I buy the season pass for the stream I watch away games that way,, as well as home games against he Lincolns, NSU's etc, and have for a few years.

It also allows me to watch other MIAA games. The trick is trying not to hear or see the scores of those other games.

Comment

I think this will be a big issue for all teams this season. Pitt's tailgate should still be decent because of all the corporate tents, but I expect clubs and individuals To be a lot more picky as to what games they attend.

I buy the season pass for the stream I watch away games that way,, as well as home games against he Lincolns, NSU's etc, and have for a few years.

It also allows me to watch other MIAA games. The trick is trying not to hear or see the scores of those other games.
                    Same here.

Comment

Anyone heard when media day is?
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

July 26th at the little theater in down town KC.

Comment

I don't remember for sure. I know Pitt and Lincoln were pushing for noncon games, and NW was against it because they are evil. Beyond that, I don't remember.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

Nah. They're just evil.

Comment

Comment

Hays at NW week 1 has to be gotw.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X