Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obligatory "How's your team gonna do" rank em' thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post

wildcat formations need to be removed from every play book at every level. the quarterback never ever uses any of the options.

if a team has a run threat quarterback, great! just install a triple option package and actually utilize the threat against the defense.
    I agree. Except when the chiefs do it with crazy variations near the goal line. That's fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post
      1. Northwest Missouri - Tradition....
      2. Nebraska Kearney - QB play and well coached
      3. Pitt State - Defense was solid last year and expect to be the same this season. Question is can they score?
      4. UCO - AD knows how to win ball games! May not have all the pieces in place but enough there to compete for a league title!
      5. Washburn - Won a lot of close ball games last year...
      6. Fort Hays State - Good talent, just can't seem to get over the hump
      7. Emporia State - This team is tough to figure out? Won some close ones last year and lost some close ones?
      8. Missouri Western - Turning the corner but have to figure out ways to win the big games
      9. UCM - Coach Lambo is a solid guy! Know he had a rough stint already as a head coach but think this time around goes better for him.
      10. Northeastern State - ummmm
      11. Lincoln - yeah...

I honestly think this season 4 - 7 and possibly even 8 is a toss up depending on who stays healthy! Pitt St had Northwest beat last year on the road! Out played them the entire first half and kicker cost them down the stretch! Should be another good one between them this season at Pitt!

Comment

Comment

Rope a 'Lope! I remember the loud, and boastful contingent that UNK brought into the 'Ville last season. I also remember the 66-13 drubbing they endured as the Bearcats rolled up 606 yards of offense.
          Last edited by NW Normal; 08-24-2022, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Rope a 'Lope! I remember the loud, and boastful contingent that UNK brought into the 'Ville last season. I also remember the 66-13 drubbing they endured as the Bearcats rolled up 606 yards of offense.
            That was a fun day…good times!
            Last edited by GoCatsGo5; 08-25-2022, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Last edited by washeduptiger; 08-24-2022, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post
                1. Northwest Missouri - Tradition....
                2. Nebraska Kearney - QB play and well coached
                3. Pitt State - Defense was solid last year and expect to be the same this season. Question is can they score?
                4. UCO - AD knows how to win ball games! May not have all the pieces in place but enough there to compete for a league title!
                5. Washburn - Won a lot of close ball games last year...
                6. Fort Hays State - Good talent, just can't seem to get over the hump
                7. Emporia State - This team is tough to figure out? Won some close ones last year and lost some close ones?
                8. Missouri Western - Turning the corner but have to figure out ways to win the big games
                9. UCM - Coach Lambo is a solid guy! Know he had a rough stint already as a head coach but think this time around goes better for him.
                10. Northeastern State - ummmm
                11. Lincoln - yeah...

I honestly think this season 4 - 7 and possibly even 8 is a toss up depending on who stays healthy! Pitt St had Northwest beat last year on the road! Out played them the entire first half and kicker cost them down the stretch! Should be another good one between them this season at Pitt!
                MOSO being overlooked once again. Guess we'll have to win a few more games this year for people to remember we even exist. I do remember us beating UCO last year!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

MOSO being overlooked once again. Guess we'll have to win a few more games this year for people to remember we even exist. I do remember us beating UCO last year!
                  Ha! My apologies mosofan1!! I have them at #10 with Northeastern State and Lincoln below them!

Comment

I'm looking for nsubgo win somewhere between 2to 4 wins. 46 sophomore on roster is going to surprise some teams and maybe lose some it shouldn't. It's next year that Eckert will really need to break even or more

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                      I'm looking for nsubgo win somewhere between 2to 4 wins. 46 sophomore on roster is going to surprise some teams and maybe lose some it shouldn't. It's next year that Eckert will really need to break even or more
                      Keep dreaming. Unless y’all are going over to the GAC next season.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

This from a guy whose team was 4-7 last year...geez.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

2-4 wins seems reasonable given they won 2 ly. & asking the hc to get to .500 in his 5th season (if my math is correct) is also not outlandish.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

2-4 wins seems reasonable given they won 2 ly. & asking the hc to get to .500 in his 5th season (if my math is correct) is also not outlandish.
                            With all the coaching changes, it might be a good year for a cellar dweller to steal a couple of wins.

Comment

1. PITT STATE NWMSU
                              3. WU FHSU
                              5. ESU UNK
                              7. MWSU
                              8. UCO
                              9. UCM
                              10. MSSU
                              11. NSU
                              12. LU

I look for the league to beat up on each other. I also do not believe this is a strong conference either.

Comment

NW barely beat Pitt in Maryville last season. This year at the Jungle, I would imagine Pitt will win a close one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X