Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Trash Talk

Roll Chos!

Looking forward to the loud thud that will be heard in St. Joe when the newly awakened "sleeping giant" goes down hard. As the saying goes, "The bigger they are..."

Comment

With all the hype about UCO and the new coach...you bring it, and they will come. Let it fly momma.

Comment

Over the last 20 years, the Griffs are 16-4 in their first home game.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Over the last 20 years, the Griffs are 16-4 in their first home game.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Mowest should curb stomp the chos, but they are just as likely to shoot themselves in the foot. Equally capable of beating a tough team or losing to a bottom dweller.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Mowest should curb stomp the chos, but they are just as likely to shoot themselves in the foot. Equally capable of beating a tough team or losing to a bottom dweller.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I noticed that you list yourself as Brandon's Life Coach. I just wonder how that's worked out for Brandon?

Comment

Reminds me of myself when I was your age, full of piss and vinegar. Now I'm just full of piss, all night long.

Comment

Mine is also a guess based on what I have read on here about the new staff cleaning house. I think MW will be the more talented team. That hasn't meant a lot at MW recently, though.

Comment

Mowest has never won an opener under this coach. 0-5 counting the pandemic year. Can never decide on a qb is the major issue. Imo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
                            Mowest has never won an opener under this coach. 0-5 counting the pandemic year. Can never decide on a qb is the major issue. Imo
                            Something to think about. Not sure if it's enough to make me change my pick, though.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about that, but that seems like it could be a little disappointing for some 'Cat fans. I think about 90% of said fans felt like a healthy Hohensee showed himself to be the better quarterback a year ago. It's almost like since BW came back from near death last year, he should be given the opportunity to lose the job... it's hard to argue that I guess. I'd be surprised if they don't both get some run.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X