X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! uco will be lucky to win 4 games

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post

To my understanding the ACU thing ended up being more or pissing off their biggest booster because he pulled their son as starting QB!! I feel like he was moving them in the right direction but do to the constraints on academic requirements and some of the school requirements it was hard to land the recruits needed to get over the hump!! I feel the defense is going to be really stout this year! Coach Letch has been at big time programs and runs a scheme that is hard to prepare for. Offensively, a lot of it is going to depend on the consistency of the QB. Brown is looks the part but can be very inconsistent throwing the ball but what he can do on the ground is makes them hard to defend. Thompson has a funky throwing motion but he can spin it. He is not near as athletic as Brown. The freshman QB, from what I understand can do both but he is 18 and just been here through summer and fall camp.
      It will be interesting to see how he does at building a program. At NW he got the keys to a Ferrari and drove it like he stole it. At ACU, he had some unique challenges. UCO is a perfect storm for him. He has backing, a great recruiting area, and good facilities. He already has a leg up in that he knows what to expect, and knows the conferemce really well.

Comment

GAME DAY BABY!!! LFG!!!

Comment

Woooooo

Comment

Kiss My Ass Can somebody please get bimbo a decent profile pic. For fook sake. What are y’all doing over there.

Comment

Looked at the 2 deep. UCO hb is listed at 6-5, 240. Yikes!

Also surprised by the starting qb. He was really unimpressive last season. He must have really improved in the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post

I had assumed it would be Jones but you're right about the MO State transfer. MO West Athletics has been posting position reviews on FB. I've noticed they have not put anything out for a QB preview. HHhmmmm.
                QB preview post today: https://gogriffons.com/news/2022/8/3...rterbacks.aspx. I think they were saving the game of football's most important position for last to build the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                  As long as 1 of them is Emporia in week 2, I think I could live with that!
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                    as long as one of them is against you, its all good in the hood lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

As long as 1 of them is Emporia in week 2, I think I could live with that!
                      haha i didnt read all the way through the thread

Comment

Welp. To the surprise of absolutely 0 people on planet earth, Lincoln is still TERRIBLE at football. lol. 24-0 Washburn in the 2nd quarter. I guess some things never change....

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post
                          Welp. To the surprise of absolutely 0 people on planet earth, Lincoln is still TERRIBLE at football. lol. 24-0 Washburn in the 2nd quarter. I guess some things never change....
                          Thank you for posting this. The scoreboard here in Joplin shows Lincoln up 31-0. I was in utter disbelief.

Comment

Looking forward to the loud thud that will be heard in St. Joe when the newly awakened "sleeping giant" goes down hard. As the saying goes, "The bigger they are..."
                            Called it lol. Nighty night sleeping giant.

Comment

Called it lol. Nighty night sleeping giant.
                              Lol Fair enough, cant really argue with that.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

You still gotta have the Jimmies and the Joes. AD is an outstanding coach and will have a pronounced impact, but you still need dudes and depth to consistently win.
                                I guess Jimmies and Joes do still matter... ouch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X