Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Mowest should curb stomp the chos, but they are just as likely to shoot themselves in the foot. Equally capable of beating a tough team or losing to a bottom dweller.
    Called it here. If MW plays clean games like last night, they will have a really nice year.

Comment

I really want to say that Southern has a chance against UNK, but their D strength last year was passing D, not run D.
      The Lion D did better than I thought against Davis. I think depth bit em a little bit. The O looks improved, too.

Comment

The Lion D did better than I thought against Davis. I think depth bit em a little bit. The O looks improved, too.
        The O looked better? That was an improvement over last year?? They had 82 yards rushing. Against a Loper D everyone thinks sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post

The O looked better? That was an improvement over last year?? They had 82 yards rushing. Against a Loper D everyone thinks sucks.
          I thought the Southern O looked better than last season. Maybe I'm wrong?

Comment

I thought the Southern O looked better than last season. Maybe I'm wrong?
            They looked better than they did at the beginning of last year. Still needs a lot of improvement in the trenches and receivers catching the ball. First play of the game, Herl lays the long pass in there perfectly and the receiver dropped it. If they connected on that one, the tone of the game could have been a lot different.

Comment

That pick six was the game killer, though.

Comment

Mo woest still sucks a big on eaways have always will.AD will turn that program around

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                  Mo woest still sucks a big on eaways have always will.AD will turn that program around
                  holy sh*t! that ass whoopin brought the pipe out!!!

ill post later on the game thoughts. reload ive got nothing for ya dude. nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                    The question should really be, can someone from the Mel tree go outside of NW or an established program and succeed? AD did not at ACU, Lambo did nothing at UNK, forget the name that went to Mo So but don't recall anyone else making a splash. The only one that may have done anything is Wagner at Angelo.

Am I missing someone?

'Boda inherited a competitive team from Willie and did well for about a decade then departed. IMO he left the cupboard pretty bare and in worse shape than what he inherited.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

The question should really be, can someone from the Mel tree go outside of NW or an established program and succeed? AD did not at ACU, Lambo did nothing at UNK, forget the name that went to Mo So but don't recall anyone else making a splash. The only one that may have done anything is Wagner at Angelo.

Am I missing someone?

'Boda inherited a competitive team from Willie and did well for about a decade then departed. IMO he left the cupboard pretty bare and in worse shape than what he inherited.
                      Bart Tatum was at MOSO. 4-7 or 5-6 were his best years. Those would be great years for us now. His teams seemed to be getting better until the Joplin Tornado that destroyed the homes of 2 or 3 assistants, along with the team doing a lot of great work in the community. His team struggled that fall and he didn't get any free pass for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Am I missing someone?

Oh no you diddunt.
                        Blasphemer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i can promise there are onlyTWO priorities right now outside of winning games...

putting asses in the seats and stopping D2 players from leaving the state.
                          Good luck putting asses in the seats after last night. I don’t blame anyone for not showing up next week now!

Just a thought, if we are worried about D2 players leaving Oklahoma, why not play offense instead of defense and try to steal some KS or MO recruits from the rest of the league? Surely AD has some recruiting contacts in big time MO HS football.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Good luck putting asses in the seats after last night. I don’t blame anyone for not showing up next week now!

Just a thought, if we are worried about D2 players leaving Oklahoma, why not play offense instead of defense and try to steal some KS or MO recruits from the rest of the league? Surely AD has some recruiting contacts in big time MO HS football.
                            There is a ton more talent in OK than MO. Everyone recruits KC, lots of teams recruit St. Louis. I'm sure AD will be recruiting nationwide. You have to anymore if you want to compete.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X