Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU v NSU - Bye Week

I have no clue what NSU is bringing to the table this year, but I bet it’s worse than my sister in laws leftovers. If you got any insight for the game, drop it below. I’m behind right now on anything relevant to the matchup hahahaha.

Regardless Emporia by a lot.

As long as ESU has that qb who gets the ball out in 1.3 seconds, they'll be a threat. The secondary was hot garbage last year. If that hasn't improved, Everyone has the chance to score with them.

That said, I don't think NSU has the horses to stay in this one

Comment

Agreed. Not sure they even have enough horses to make the trip to Emporia. Ha!

Comment

Emporia gets lucky with a tune up game while the rest of us have to actually play a quality opponent.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
          Emporia gets lucky with a tune up game while the rest of us have to actually play a quality opponent.
          Pitt had that soft early schedule couple of years in a row. It sucks heading into week 3 or 4 not knowing if your undefeated team is any good.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
            To be fair, any game UCO plays is a tough one for them. So I’m not sure it would matter the opponent y’all faced week one.

Comment

Nsu is going with a roster of 46 sophomores and around 25 upper class men. Yes emporia should win but I'm betting it will be a good game

Comment

If you want a good laugh, pull up the Washburn game on roku or smart TV. Kill the volume and watch all the crazy stuff the closed captioning writes instead of ichabod

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                  Nsu is going with a roster of 46 sophomores and around 25 upper class men. Yes emporia should win but I'm betting it will be a good game
                  It was a great game.

42-17. Final

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    If you want a good laugh, pull up the Washburn game on roku or smart TV. Kill the volume and watch all the crazy stuff the closed captioning writes instead of ichabod
                    Hahahahaha now that is gold

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X