Emporia State @ Central Oklahoma
    Missouri Western @ Fort Hays State
    Pittsburg State @ Nebraska Kearney
    Washburn @ Central Missouri
    Sept 10
    Missouri Southern @ Northeastern State
    Northwest Missouri @ Lincoln

Going through the teams one by one:

ESU- That o is good, Gleeson gets it off so fast I heard he got his girlfriend pregnant before they even met. Defense is unknown at this point.

UCO- All new staff, complete gut, new culture. Gonna get out athleted a lot, and out chemistried a few times before it gets better.

MW- Looks talented and pretty good all around. Still not convinced that staff can keep them focused long enough to get consistency. QB is gonna be a good one.

Hays- I almost think the CB defensive magic is one of those long term covid victims. It just hasn't been the same since. The team that only needed to score 6 points to beat Pitt at home was scary. This version doesn't really have an identity anymore.

Pitt- All D and no O makes Gus a dull boy. PItt has no identity on O, but looks improved on D. If the o doesn't wake up, they stay in the 7 to 8 win zone.

UNK- Good O, Great option QB. Defense is unknown.

Washburn- They played Lincoln, so who knows?

UCM- This isn't a gut job at all. Boda took last year off and left them a mediocre team. Lambo inherited continuity, though. They have lots of experience on that team, and a pretty solid staff that is familiar with the conference. It may end up being a gut next year, but Lambo was picked too late for it to be one this year..

MoSo- I think they are going to get better each year, but are a year or two away. The talent just isn't there yet, imo. They may beat a couple of teams they shouldn't this year, though.

NSU- I think they will be outclassed in this league until there are changes at the University. Hope they leave for the LSC or GAC instead.

Lincoln- Love their coach, wish they would join the glvc.

NW- still super good.. Still evil.

eat sh*t Pitt

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      New and improved!!
      Not just for trash talk anymore.

I see a bunch of teams with questions.

Sept 08
      Emporia State @ Central Oklahoma
      Missouri Western @ Fort Hays State
      Pittsburg State @ Nebraska Kearney
      Washburn @ Central Missouri
      Sept 10
      Missouri Southern @ Northeastern State
      Northwest Missouri @ Lincoln

Hays- I almost think the CB defensive magic is one of those long term covid victims. It just hasn't been the same since. The team that only needed to score 6 points to beat Pitt at home was scary. This version doesn't really have an identity anymore.

that dline is just damn young. They have no clue how to get after the QB. Having a first year college coach at the position doesn’t help.

Comment

Is Fuller a 12th year senior.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Is Fuller a 12th year senior?

Yes ... with one more year of eligibility.

Comment

FHSU with that mammoth O-line needs to learn how to be physical and pound the rock. If they chuck the ball around 60 times per game, it's gonna be a long year for the Tigers cuz Fuller won't stay healthy.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
              FHSU with that mammoth O-line needs to learn how to be physical and pound the rock. If they chuck the ball around 60 times per game, it's gonna be a long year for the Tigers cuz Fuller won't stay healthy.

I still don’t understand our game plan. Actually ran the ball 10 times. Fuller scrambled or was sacked 9 times. All against some of the smallest defensive ends northwest has ever put out.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

I still don’t understand our game plan. Actually ran the ball 10 times. Fuller scrambled or was sacked 9 times. All against some of the smallest defensive ends northwest has ever put out.
                We can kind of get away with that. Our strength and conditioning is that good.

Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

NW dline has always been bolstered by tricks, stunts, blitzes, and usually NFL talent.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    I have been saying the same about Pitt for 2 years, and Hays for like 5.

Comment

Nice job PP, that sounds spot on for UCM.

Comment

Looks like ESU has another bye week. Man two to start the season! LFG

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                          eat sh*t Pitt
                          Pipe down bunny rabbit 🐇.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pipe down bunny rabbit 🐇.
                            More like 1 trick ponies.

Comment

Can NW tag team and send the Spoofhounds to Jeff City?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X