Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

I think the waterfall and 92 varsity sports it’s what does it
    well....the waterfall was a request of the multi million dollar donor that wanted that installed. if someone walks up and hands you 10 million for athletic facility improvements after he's already donated 5 million to help build the end zone facility??? yeh ummm do you want that waterfall filled with rubber ducks and nekkid midgets? yeh? your wish is my command.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well....the waterfall was a request of the multi million dollar donor that wanted that installed. if someone walks up and hands you 10 million for athletic facility improvements after he's already donated 5 million to help build the end zone facility??? yeh ummm do you want that waterfall filled with rubber ducks and nekkid midgets? yeh? your wish is my command.
      What's with you and naked people with dwarfism? Is it a fetish or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

probably. don't judge me fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Relax his wife is a dwarf. Don’t be so insensitive.

Comment

Time to stick a fork in this thread. Week two of the Jimbo vs Reload cage match is in the books. Looked like a draw to me, but we'll wait for the judge's decision. If it's a draw, then I guess we can expect overtime in week three.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
              Time to stick a fork in this thread. Week two of the Jimbo vs Reload cage match is in the books. Looked like a draw to me, but we'll wait for the judge's decision. If it's a draw, then I guess we can expect overtime in week three.
              you wish that was a draw.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X