Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

And that has never happened in the history of football.
    o yeh and the very next week ALL of those teams are written off....don't suck and everyone will still powder your ass and tell you how good you are.

Comment

Watch how quick they write us off after one bad week.
      Yeah I mean you lost to **** UCO, I’d definitely write you off. Good teams don’t lose to lesser competition.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        Probably only if interest to me: in the first 2 weeks, MW has played and beaten the team directly in front of them in Devin’s power rankings. If ESU had beaten UCO, that probably would have been an opportunity for 3 weeks in a row, and even possibly four in a row with Washburn up next.
        A few members of the Missouri Western football team noticed as well. Western will be rising up the power rankings this week. They even made my top-25 ballot for the national media poll.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Yeah I mean you lost to **** UCO, I’d definitely write you off. Good teams don’t lose to lesser competition.
          I feel you, but, then things like this happen:

Dec. 1, 2012 Mankato, Minn. Minnesota State 17, Missouri Western 10 Box score
          Nov 24, 2012 Arkadelphia, Ark. Missouri Western 45, Henderson State 21 Box score
          Nov 17, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 57, Minnesota-Duluth 55 Box score
          Nov 10, 2012 Maryville, Mo. Missouri Western 21, NW Missouri State 20 Box score
          Nov 03, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 56, Washburn 28 Box score
          Oct 25, 2012 Emporia, Kan. Missouri Western 57, Emporia State 28 Box score
          Oct 20, 2012 Pittsburg, Kan. Missouri Western 63, Pittsburg State 14 Box score

Oct 13, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Southern 31, Missouri Western 30 Box score
          Oct 6, 2012 Tahlequah, Okla. Missouri Western 45, Northeastern State 31 Box score
          Sep 28, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 45, Central Oklahoma 23 Box score
          Sep 22, 2012 Hays, Kan. Missouri Western 21, Fort Hays State 3 Box score
          Sep 15, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 38, Nebraska-Kearney 14 Box score
          Sep 06, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 56, William Jewell 0 Box score
          Aug 30, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Western 38, Central Missouri 26 Box score

So was MWSU not a good football team in 2012 because they lost only one conference game to MSSU on their way to their first outright MIAA championship, two playoff wins and the best record in school history (12-2)? MSSU was certainly lesser competition even though they upset the Griffs on that particular day.

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

Nov 24, 2012 Arkadelphia, Ark. Missouri Western 45, Henderson State 21 Box score

Oct 13, 2012 St. Joseph, Mo. Missouri Southern 31, Missouri Western 30 Box score
            Oct 6, 2012 Tahlequah, Okla. Missouri Western 45, Northeastern State 31 Box score

So was MWSU not a good football team in 2012 because they lost only one conference game to MSSU on their way to their first outright MIAA championship, two playoff wins and the best record in school history (12-2)? MSSU was certainly lesser competition even though they upset the Griffs on that particular day.
            were goofin on reload

Comment

Can’t talk actual sense to these baboons

Comment

That was a great mo west team. I watched that playoff game against Henderson. Just physically dominated that undefeated GAC team

Comment

In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow; “you really need to find yourself a girl, mate.” Who the hell has time to compile mess like that? Lol
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

were goofin on reload
                    Around here, we come for the D2football but stay for reload and jimbo's d*ck waving duels. xD

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow; “you really need to find yourself a girl, mate.” Who the hell has time to compile mess like that? Lol
                      I just copied and pasted it from the 2012 stats on the team website, but ya I could have just said that we had one conference loss to MSSU that year lol. Seems a bit silly now. FWIW I am actually married with two kiddos under 4. Surprising I know.

Comment

Easier than talking sense to a bug. ;D

Comment

difference is, griff wasn't on here talking mad sh*t sauce for a solid week to MSSU or minnesota state fans. It makes it all that much tastier when you talk about how DICKED up Edmond is and the women and the roads and and and......then you had to drive back to emporia kansas after you got your starfish pushed in by a "bad" team.

Comment

My Week Three MIAA Column for D2Football.com: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-09-15/
                            A couple of great games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

NW, Washburn, Pitt State, UNK will all be in the top 25 poll next week. I like the increasing balance in the conference. It makes it more fun and exciting for more schools...screw the Greenies.
                              From my perspective, parity is good if it's not a product of mediocrity. Of course, if someone is a fan of an also-ran, any sort of parity is more fun even if it means mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

From my perspective, parity is good if it's not a product of mediocrity. Of course, if someone is a fan of an also-ran, any sort of parity is more fun even if it means mediocrity.
                                I would be happy if we just knew which one it was before the playoffs, tbh.

It's fun to watch either way, but would be more fun if the silo was dead. As long as we are talking mediocre and not bad. Mediocre is still fun to watch if it's a good game. 2 inept teams in a punt, inc. pass, and fumble contest is unwatchable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X