Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

Speculation based on off season happenings (multiple dlineman with eligibility left getting kicked off vs just not returning, Ike didn’t return) but also sounds like they had their worst turn out for summer conditioning and lack of leadership since Browns first season.
    Did Ike go somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Did Ike go somewhere else?
      He took a dline job at Stephen F Austin which was just a matter of time before he moved up as a position coach after putting out Tei, shepherd and sie doe. Don’t think he has any interest in being a coord.

There’s been some comments that there was some disagreement on what to do with some dlineman that were problems towards end of last season that exasperated everything

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
        My Week Nine MIAA Column for D2Football.com. I look at the initial regional rankings and look ahead to a big game in Kearney this week.
        https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-10-25/
        How was your trip to Kearney??
        central nebraska isn’t as bad as people think

Comment

My Week 10 MIAAColumn for D2Football.com.
          Two weeks until the playoffs and three MIAA teams are in playoff contention.

www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-11-01/

Comment

Solid as always.

I could be wrong but I think it’ll take more than one year of only getting 1 Miaa team to shift us away from silo scheduling. I’d love for us to move out of it — probably only issue is if we do move out of it we’ll probably partner with gliac or gac in which case turns into some long drives for Hays and UNK fans.

Comment

Nice job Devin! I just want to add that Kellen Simoncic, Washburn's Sophomore QB, could be playing the spoiler role when Pitt visits the 'Bod's this Saturday. Despite being sacked 7 times at NW, he scored the go ahead TD with less than 30 seconds left, only to be denied the win by a desperate NW drive and field goal. His father was an NAIA All-American at Pitt! (His brother is on the roster at NW.) He's a cool one. Here he is as he shook the hand of every Washburn player when they left the field at halftime. Leadership skills 101!

Comment

Rumor has it, Simoncic and Letcher are out this week. Adjust your picks accordingly.

Comment

I wondered if he had Pitt Ties. There are quite a few people in SEK with that last name, or used to be bitd.

Comment

Does #79 only look 2 inches taller than Simoncic in that picture? I know he is closer to the camera a little bit, but Simoncic is listed at 6'3", #79 is listed at 6'5". Why you lying like that, WU?

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      Nice job Devin! I just want to add that Kellen Simoncic, Washburn's Sophomore QB, could be playing the spoiler role when Pitt visits the 'Bod's this Saturday. Despite being sacked 7 times at NW, he scored the go ahead TD with less than 30 seconds left, only to be denied the win by a desperate NW drive and field goal. His father was an NAIA All-American at Pitt! (His brother is on the roster at NW.) He's a cool one. Here he is as he shook the hand of every Washburn player when they left the field at halftime. Leadership skills 101!
                      Kellen is a fun player. He is the second best passer in the conference behind Gleason. The Ichabods are in good hands going forward.

Comment

• He is an improvement over Schurig, who was pretty darned good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

Kellen is a fun player. He is the second best passer in the conference behind Gleason. The Ichabods are in good hands going forward.
                          Eyeball wise I agree. Statistically, he's 4th behind Dodson, Gleeson, and NW fans will poop, but..... Hohensee

he's only 4th because he leads the conf in interceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                            Solid as always.

I could be wrong but I think it’ll take more than one year of only getting 1 Miaa team to shift us away from silo scheduling. I’d love for us to move out of it — probably only issue is if we do move out of it we’ll probably partner with gliac or gac in which case turns into some long drives for Hays and UNK fans.
                            Colorado Mines traveled to Michigan. I think they could find central Kansas. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I wouldn’t mind playing in the RMAC some. Especially when I’m finally back living in the Midwest and can catch the games. Western state, mines and hell even Pueblo are pretty cool places to travel to. Just think that if Miaa makes the move they’ll partner with the other region 3s which turns into hikes for UNK and FHSU

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

They've been to Pitt.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X