Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA Weekly Column

I didn’t post my Week One column but here it is: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-08-30/

My Week Two MIAA Column for D2Football.com: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-09-07/
    Come for the football analysis, stay for the uniform grade.

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
    I didn’t post my Week One column but here it is: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-08-30/

My Week Two MIAA Column for D2Football.com: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-09-07/
    Come for the football analysis, stay for the uniform grade.
    Devin, great job as always. 2 things I found interesting.
    1. UCO will be wearing dark pants all year, they hide the ass kickings better.
    2. in each game this week the overall series record is remarkably close. Pitt 14-9 over UNK and NW over Lincoln but only 16-7! The rest of the series were close too.

Comment

Thanks for doing the column. Good work, and thanks for picking Kearney.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        You are welcome 😂. I was leaning Pitt State until I was able to rewatch the UNK game. Pitt State returning to the top of the MIAA would be great for the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Congratulations on Kearney winning the National Championship against Pitt

Comment

Congrats to Kearney for their upcoming win.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              Congrats to Kearney for their upcoming win.
              That's my schtick

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

1. UCO will be wearing dark pants all year, they hide the ass kickings better.
                oooofff

Comment

Pitt vs. UNK
                  What a fantastic game! Tremendous grit displayed by both teams who could have let the momentum swings of the game do them in. I came away from this game with even more respect for both teams and a serious realization that they both are capable of handing the Green and White their behinds if they are on their game and NW doesn't have a supreme effort. It is quite likely that both of these teams are playoff worthy, but will there be enough room for all MIAA deserving teams.
                  I love MIAA football!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Shanks Alot View Post
                    Pitt vs. UNK
                    What a fantastic game! Tremendous grit displayed by both teams who could have let the momentum swings of the game do them in. I came away from this game with even more respect for both teams and a serious realization that they both are capable of handing the Green and White their behinds if they are on their game and NW doesn't have a supreme effort. It is quite likely that both of these teams are playoff worthy, but will there be enough room for all MIAA deserving teams.
                    I love MIAA football!!!

NW, Washburn, Pitt State, UNK will all be in the top 25 poll next week. I like the increasing balance in the conference. It makes it more fun and exciting for more schools...screw the Greenies.

Comment

Probably only if interest to me: in the first 2 weeks, MW has played and beaten the team directly in front of them in Devin’s power rankings. If ESU had beaten UCO, that probably would have been an opportunity for 3 weeks in a row, and even possibly four in a row with Washburn up next.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                        Probably only if interest to me: in the first 2 weeks, MW has played and beaten the team directly in front of them in Devin’s power rankings. If ESU had beaten UCO, that probably would have been an opportunity for 3 weeks in a row, and even possibly four in a row with Washburn up next.
                        MW, Pitt, WU, and UNK are a logjam imo. Should be fun finding out where they shake out as they play each other.

Of those 4, MW has the best line play, Pitt has the best D, WU has the best offense, and UNK has TJ Davis.

Comment

Watch how quick they write us off after one bad week.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                            Watch how quick they write us off after one bad week.
                            and why Gdamn not?!?!?! you lost to a terrible fin team. right?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

and why Gdamn not?!?!?! you lost to a terrible fin team. right?
                              And that has never happened in the history of football.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X