Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

From my perspective, parity is good if it's not a product of mediocrity. Of course, if someone is a fan of an also-ran, any sort of parity is more fun even if it means mediocrity.

Up Yours, you pompous ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

difference is, griff wasn't on here talking mad sh*t sauce for a solid week to MSSU or minnesota state fans. It makes it all that much tastier when you talk about how DICKED up Edmond is and the women and the roads and and and......then you had to drive back to emporia kansas after you got your starfish pushed in by a "bad" team.
      Regardless, we beat ourselves and y’all are still trash. Like the house you stuck your mom in when she couldn’t wipe her own ass anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
        My Week Three MIAA Column for D2Football.com: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-09-15/
        A couple of great games this weekend.
        Great job!

Comment

You beat yourselves eh? Isn't that how you win or lose? I mean you couldn't tackle and you went for it on 4th down 5 times and couldn't get it in. Just like your college years huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
            You beat yourselves eh? Isn't that how you win or lose? I mean you couldn't tackle and you went for it on 4th down 5 times and couldn't get it in. Just like your college years huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Why does preferring excellence over parity make me pompous?

Comment

I got excited to read the weekly column when I seen an update here…. Sad day hahaha.

Comment

Why does preferring excellence over parity make me pompous?
                  As someone who has experienced a league that valued parity above all else, it seems, parity is great until you get to the playoffs and get punched in the mouth by excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by AllGriffedUp View Post

As someone who has experienced a league that valued parity above all else, it seems, parity is great until you get to the playoffs and get punched in the mouth by excellence.
                    That's my perspective as well. The goal is to have old school parity like the GSC or the NCC where parity and excellence go hand in hand.

I think the conference brass usually loves parity because the conference is their main/primary/only focus and playoff success is icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                      I got excited to read the weekly column when I seen an update here…. Sad day hahaha.
                      I hope to have the column done tonight and posted by the morning. If not, it will be up Thursday morning.

Comment

That's my perspective as well. The goal is to have old school parity like the GSC or the NCC where parity and excellence go hand in hand.

I think the conference brass usually loves parity because the conference is their main/primary/only focus and playoff success is icing on the cake.
                        Making sure everyone has the same chance to compete and excel is the job of the conference. If scholarships are limited, schedules are closed etc, they aren't doing their job.

Athletic excellence is the job of the individual school. Some don't choose to strive for it, but most do. It is definitely a secondary priority at the d2 level.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

I hope to have the column done tonight and posted by the morning. If not, it will be up Thursday morning.
                          Wooohoooo!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Wooohoooo!
                            It’s going to be Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Your mascot is literally a pompous ass.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

I'm with you PP. The silo sched keeps the top on top. The bottom on bottom and keeps the middle with parity. The best set up is 9 game conf two non conf set up everyone in pairs and garuntee one rival game and rest of pairs you play you play 4 pairs. Then you switch on one pair the drop other . Just my idea

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X