Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU vs UCO - See you at the Koi Pond

So serious question, should I bring my swim trunks? I’m ready to watch ESU beat the brakes off of UCO and keep them in their place. Nothing big to report here. ESU is good and UCO just isn’t.

ESU by three fiftee
    Last edited by reloadmvp; 09-08-2022, 11:00 AM.

Roll Chos you bringing your goggles tonight? I’m hoping Jimbo brings me some brewskies down to the pond.
    Last edited by reloadmvp; 09-08-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      So serious question, should I bring my swim trunks? I’m ready to watch ESU beat the breaks off of UCO and keep them in their place. Nothing big to report here. ESU is good and UCO just isn’t.

ESU by three fiftee
      brakes

Comment

Roll Chos you bringing your googles tonight? I’m hoping Jimbo brings me some brewskies down to the pond.
        im assuming this was goggles. no the koi pond will be yellow but it wont be beer in there.

Comment

reloadmvp its not his fault he went to ESU and doesn’t know the difference between breaks and brakes. He can’t spell goggles either but we can give him a BREAK.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

I would seriously be okay if we went 1-10 and this was the only game we won all year. Even if that meant losing to Lincoln and NSU. Fat chance, I know . . .
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
              reloadmvp its not his fault he went to ESU and doesn’t know the difference between breaks and brakes. He can’t spell goggles either but we can give him a BREAK.
              Siri knew this post was for the slow fellas in Oklahoma. She didn’t want to confuse y’all by doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                I would seriously be okay if we went 1-10 and this was the only game we won all year. Even if that meant losing to Lincoln and NSU. Fat chance, I know . . .
                Yeah that ain’t happening.

Comment

[QUOTE=reloadmvp;n691760]So serious question, should I bring my swim trunks?

Whatever you normally wear or don't wear in the creek out back, will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                    So serious question, should I bring my swim trunks?

Whatever you normally wear or don't wear in the creek out back, will be fine.
                    I got an old lady in Central that keeps a change of clothes for me. I’ll have to see if she can sneak away. Hahaha. You know them central women. Gap teeth and dumb as rocks, but we love em.

Comment

I got an old lady in Central that keeps a change of clothes for me. I’ll have to see if she can sneak away. Hahaha. You know them central women. Gap teeth and dumb as rocks, but we love em.
                      If you are headed down there rent a car. Otherwise you will have to get yours aligned after driving on those goat paths they call roads in Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If you are headed down there rent a car. Otherwise you will have to get yours aligned after driving on those goat paths they call roads in Oklahoma.

Amen brother. I remember the interstate highways in metro OKC being the worst I have ever driven on.

Comment

I'll be covering the game for Reddit /r/CFB.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                            I'll be covering the game for Reddit /r/CFB.
                            Don’t blink? You might miss ESU scoring again.

Comment

And again

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X