Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
    Pitts problem biggest problem is it's legacy. You cannot have that longevity of success without reaching a point where any thing less than a championship is a bad season. The current MIAA is not set up for long term success unless you are NW.
    I don't see that as a problem. That said, Pitt has been mediocre long enough that a playoff appearance would be a big deal for us. I think it has been 8 years since they have sniffed the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      reload, i hope all of your hotdogs at the games this year are soaked in mustard pre-cum
      Only if I’m getting the women in your life to juice me up first. I’m starting to get bored with your wife though. Only so many tricks a fat pony can pull off.

Comment

That's the problem it took you a long time to get to your bottom. When things start looking bad it takes you a while when you're really really good to realize it and you don't want to make wholesale changes you just want to make tweaks. When pit run away from its real heritage of power option football in order to chase some spread dream then win with it it takes a while to realize the sold their soul and identity. Pitt state is about good D and smash mouth football.

Comment

Slate is good. taped up and ready to roll all week. bad bruise or just being tough. we'll see.

of note, the leading runners for us so far,

redshirt freshman Naiser Kemper transfer from OU. was a WR for OU and as we've seen, lighting quick.
          the true freshman from Tulsa Union Antonio Amith is also running the rock. (there is a kid on the team that got him for 3 TFL and caused a fumble in the first round of the state playoffs last year lol) still have the junior payton scott sitting on the sidelines in a boot. no idea where he is in that process.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
            Higgins has a pipeline to talent. His nwosu state teams produced a lot of coaches that have given him connections all over state. I get putt and moso having a lot of Oklahoma players esp because of NEO but emporia has not had less than 25 in ten years. I get people from northern side taking turnpike up to Kansas but he is everywhere in the state. Meanwhile nsuband UCO spent two decades trying to get talent out of Texas even when they were not playing in Texas anymore. Nsu is rebuilding using Oklahoma players hope UCO can keep the boys home too
            also, had a few minutes to kill at my desk...looked at empanda's website for the preview against WM...talk about obsessed. ANY kid they talked about on that preview, if he was from Oklahoma and he made a play against ANY Oklahoma team, it was mentioned lol. he had 920 tackles on the year but they only mentioned he had 3 pass break ups against UCO lol

Comment

right off the top, its pretty obvious now we have switched our offensive attack up lol. we are no longer using our dual threat as a dual threat. a drop back passer (i don't feel) is NOT his strong suit.

outside of that, front 7 still looked good on defense, it felt like we were on the field longer against moso than we were against MW...i don't know what the actual time was but good lord it felt like we punted a dozen times. we were bound to give up rushing yardage. but, it did take them till deep into the 4th quarter. they didn't try to go for it on 4th down lol so some teams have learned their lessons. ill look later but i think we had 2 goal line stands??? both resulted in kicks or did i imagine that?

there were multiple 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 or so and they tried to run on us and got stuffed lol. i love it.

anyway, i feel like i may have jinxed us. kemper seems to be hurt. he didn't play from the 1st quarter on. antonio smith, as you saw, left the field on a stretcher and we had a listed WR finish the game as a running back or at least lining up as RB and taking hand offs lol soooo...

now for the complaints...

if the ball hits you in the hands in anyway shape or form and you are a scholarship player as a receiver in anyway, shape or form you need to catch the godddamm ball! that's all ill say about that. some of your are people are in the stands pissing and moaning about you not getting touches...wanna know why you arent getting the rock thrown to you? because you have Fin hands like frying pans! catch the dam ball or go play soccer!

4 bad bad bad plays for us....

a fumble.....dont have to say anything about this. take care of the ball. you aren't a good enough player and the team isn't good enough to get over turnovers yet.

interception...stop throwing into triple coverage. this is the third straight game ive seen someone throw into triple coverage. tonight, our luck finally ran out.

2 personal fouls on the same Fin play???? Christ on a stick man....a 3rd and 3 stop and an incoming punt or FG turns into a 30 yard penalty that was marched off inside the 10 yard line.
              we cant have that sh*t man. this is the EXACT moment the wheels fell off.
              facemask...eh it happens. that's bad enough but then, in front of every ref on the field, after the whistle, were looking at an unsportsmanlike conduct.....very selfish and immature as a college football player.

Comment

Nobody cares

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                  Nobody cares
                  then stay the F*CK off of my thread you pedo

Comment

Just a reminder
                    your trash

Comment

Just a reminder
                      your trash
                      What about his trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

What about his trash?
                        hahaha i was going to say something about this last night but i had to go wash my hair. that dick gnat education is on full display.

Comment

The question continues to be whether the offense will be able to open up a passing attack or will it be dependent on Stephon Brown's legs to score?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

What about his trash?
                            It’s 2022, not 1942.

Comment

It’s 2022, not 1942.
                              I’m not as educated as ESU alums, I guess, but I don’t get it.

Comment

It’s 2022, not 1942.
                                It’s always 1942 in this forum. Pitt loves to relive the glory days.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X