Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiNcOlN bLuE tIgErS View Post
    I think those facts may be forgotten by UCO here in a few weeks after they handle business against LU and NSU. We both know LU doesn’t stand a chance tomorrow barring a miracle… or 10 of them. I’m excited to see how they handle the four game stretch starting later this month. As far as the offense goes I think “damage” may be a little generous. 7 points were from a short field thanks to the defense and 7 was due to one big play which hats off to them for it because not many teams have been able to even get that against NW. Other than that they only scored 9 points 3 more of which were set up by the defense. The D is obviously the engine of this team but I am hoping this offense can get some confidence these next two weeks before heading back into play against competent MIAA teams and then Central Mo
    i hope this team is taking nothing for granted. they simply aren't good enough. most of my statements were joking. i thought it was funny to throw damage out there.....never mind very few people have watched the games lol...

Comment

I agree. I think AD will do a good job not allowing that. The general consensus seems to be this UCO offense just doesn’t have any really good players much less great. Just a collection of average which we all know isn’t good enough in this conference. The good thing is they are young which sets up well for the future

Comment

The UCO @ LU game is so irrelevant I don’t think it deserves It’s own thread. Hopefully we go smash on some purple cats after they disrespected us scheduling homecoming. That should be added motivation to stick it to ‘em.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by LiNcOlN bLuE tIgErS View Post
          Don’t get your hopes up too high yet. AD is doing great things no doubt but the offense just went 0-13 on 3rd downs. I can see expectations getting too high after the NW win and following it up with gimmes against LU and NSU. The Chos should be 4-2 heading into a stretch against a healthy Hays team, WU, UNK, and Pitt all of which will test them.
          Don’t get YOUR hopes up too high yet. Lincoln is staring 0-11 right in the face again.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

45-3
            8 minutes left in the 3rd. If anyone cares

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
              45-3
              8 minutes left in the 3rd. If anyone cares
              Unfortunately, literally no one cares. As long as It’s going the way it should.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Final 45-3

Comment

RollChos, jimbo. I’ll be at the game thur. Best tailgate spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Super7 View Post
                    RollChos, jimbo. I’ll be at the game thur. Best tailgate spot?
                    pretty much the only tailgate spot for us is the west side of the stadium parking lot. everyone is welcome. i dont spend too much time out there. i like to get my seat and watch warmups. gives you an idea of who to watch. at least it does me. very new visitors side and the entire east side is blocked from view now so cant really tell whats happening out at those tailgates.

Comment

I’m not with the visitors. My son is a G A

Comment

Originally posted by Super7 View Post
                        I’m not with the visitors. My son is a G A
                        That is unfortunate. Stay away from the tailgates. There is too much cousin love happening in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

That is unfortunate. Stay away from the tailgates. There is too much cousin love happening in the parking lot.
                          you're just mad because you had to pitch instead of catch.

btw, since we cant rid you of this thread, which particular hornet makes that nest that you guys have in your end zone?

Comment

He’s just mad Emporia may never win again in the Rich. Also, jealous because Emporia’s equivalent to a HS football field will never live up.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Ha! The last thing we want is a water feature in our endzone. Glad your investors are happy though.

Comment

Ha! The last thing we want is a water feature in our endzone. Glad your investors are happy though.
                                you do. it's your mother....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X