Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiNcOlN bLuE tIgErS View Post
    I agree. I think AD will do a good job not allowing that. The general consensus seems to be this UCO offense just doesn’t have any really good players much less great. Just a collection of average which we all know isn’t good enough in this conference. The good thing is they are young which sets up well for the future
    A bunch of average players on offense that hung 45 on Lincoln during homecoming. Lol
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

A bunch of average players on offense that hung 45 on Lincoln during homecoming. Lol
      Bragging about beating Lincoln?
      C'mon man!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

C'mon man!
        give us something bro! we'll take what we can.
        we got shut out by mowest having 35 scored on us to boot and now they are proving to be an average team at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          C'mon man!
          I just wanted to shut him down. As if Lincoln deserves to call anyone average. Lol
          Roll Chos!

Comment

fun thought.

I've been thinking of this for a couple of weeks. wonder what it would be like to host a statewide "Tournament" for the state colleges at the end of the year....hold it at the rich (3-0 baby!) at the end of the season assuming that none of the teams are in the playoffs or involved in a bowl game. invite the trash talking big mouthed Langston too for good measure. i don't even know if there are rules against it. I'm sure the NCAA would have to approve it but, it would extend the season by 3 weeks and wed finally put to rest the trash talk about the GAC Oklahoma teams being better than the MIAA Oklahoma teams and Langston being able to take anyone cept the big 3.

if we started the week after season end, it finishes Dec 3... invite every recruit in the state. every state school on full display.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
              fun thought.

I've been thinking of this for a couple of weeks. wonder what it would be like to host a statewide "Tournament" for the state colleges at the end of the year....hold it at the rich (3-0 baby!) at the end of the season assuming that none of the teams are in the playoffs or involved in a bowl game. invite the trash talking big mouthed Langston too for good measure. i don't even know if there are rules against it. I'm sure the NCAA would have to approve it but, it would extend the season by 3 weeks and wed finally put to rest the trash talk about the GAC Oklahoma teams being better than the MIAA Oklahoma teams and Langston being able to take anyone cept the big 3.

if we started the week after season end, it finishes Dec 3... invite every recruit in the state. every state school on full display.
              That would be amazing. I’ve been telling ECU and SEOSU that they’re inferior for years and I’m always mad we can’t prove it on the field. You should get to work on making that happen! Lol
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

That would be amazing. I’ve been telling ECU and SEOSU that they’re inferior for years and I’m always mad we can’t prove it on the field. You should get to work on making that happen! Lol
                youve got some stroke with the AD lol i dont even know him.

Comment

the climate is changing for sure on this team. you can feel it.

Comment

ok so a few interesting things so far...just observations.

we have to go 10 players deep on the defensive stat sheet to find a senior for tackles.
                    1 freshman 5 sophomores and obviously 3 juniors till we get to our first senior.
                    no starting senior linebackers or Dbacks. two senior starting dline.

as mentioned before, no seniors for the oline.
                    no senior running backs.
                    1 starting senior TE
                    1 non starting senior WR
                    no senior QBs. yes, Steph brown is a junior. covid year. he is eligible to play another season.

coach is doing this with not only kids that weren't starters last year but Hes doing it with young kids HE didn't recruit for his system.
                    obviously a bunch of guys left with the last staff but there has been a locker room clean out as well.

i think it's going to fun to watch this team next year.

Comment

I have only been to one game this year because of other commitments but I did attend NW. I know that game was more NW stunk than UCO did great but if FH is a W maybe the turnaround will be quicker than I thought. I still hold on to my wait and see attitude.
                      Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                        I have only been to one game this year because of other commitments but I did attend NW. I know that game was more NW stunk than UCO did great but if FH is a W maybe the turnaround will be quicker than I thought. I still hold on to my wait and see attitude.
                        NW did stink, but UCO deserves credit for that... The defense whipped us up front.... Beat up 2 quarterbacks and we're still reeling from it.

Comment

Some fan you are. Jimbo would never miss more than 1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Some fan you are. Jimbo would never miss more than 1 game.
                            They were Thursday nights (which is a good idea IMO) and I coach. So my team or tick off the head coach and drive to my alma mater?
                            Go Bronchos!

Comment

They were Thursday nights (which is a good idea IMO) and I coach. So my team or tick off the head coach and drive to my alma mater?
                              Which we all should know is frankly stupid if you want the kids and the program to improve not to mention it is unprofessional.

We have honor and manners around here.
                              Go Bronchos!

Comment

Which we all should know is frankly stupid if you want the kids and the program to improve not to mention it is unprofessional.

We have honor and manners around here.
                                yeh. i still cant believe you guys lost that McGuinness game.

coach AD is getting it done though man. i really doubted it but he's putting the people in the seats. the student section has been loud and full...im digging it. seeing more kids there in jerseys which means coaches are taking their kids. he said he was going to play games opposite of OU and OSU so as not to fight for attention and it seems to be paying off.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X