• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Is he a graduate transfer?
    yes. his tweet stated he graduated today and was on to UCO

and then said oh by the way, im committing to UCO lol

says "graduated today, next stop UCO.
    I'm excited to announce that I have committed to play at the university of central Oklahoma."

Comment

• ill be updating this periodically as more info comes out on some of these new signees.

Oline first

Kamon Bradford OG
      this is one kid I'm particularly excited about. he's shown at 6'4" 320 on his hudl video. I've seen his stats as high as 6'4" 380 im posting a short video of him. this isn't his full video.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2JT7tH

I'm well aware those are typically holding penalties. i played line. I'm also aware they don't always see it. i posted those showing his raw power. his full video is full of his chasing down mlbs and safeties downfield and actually blocking them at 320+ lbs....if he does nothing but chip a nose and destroy a MLB 5 out of 10 times...we are a much better run team than last year.
      '

Myles Moye OT
      this kid is a sophomore starter from SWOSU at 6'5" 280. not sure why he's transferred to UCO. his film shows Hes pretty strong but a bit heavy footed. He may fool me but i feel like he may just be depth at this point. I'm not sure Hes better than the starters we have right now or added this week. its worth noting he played in high school at 330 so he's been dedicated enough in college to lose 50 lbs.

there was a third JUCO kid that was 300lb range but never heard from him again after the initial contact on twitter. and he hasn't posted anything since the offer from UCO.

Last edited by jimbo slice; 12-23-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Losing Herl will hurt MOSO. His accuracy was good, but he had no TE and the receivers couldn’t get any separation. They went 0-4 after he went down with the broken foot.

Comment

• If Herl loves UCO, maybe you'll get his little brother to transfer next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOSO Lions View Post
            Losing Herl will hurt MOSO. His accuracy was good, but he had no TE and the receivers couldn’t get any separation. They went 0-4 after he went down with the broken foot.
            His accuracy was good on deep balls, but his short to intermediate throws always seemed to be behind the receiver. The 0-4 record was against Emporia, MoWest, NW, and Washburn. We would have lost all 4 with Herl. Sampson had the same issue on short to intermediate throws, didn't have as good of a deep ball, and was not as good of a runner as Herl. We will definitely miss him.

We need to get an MBA program at MOSO. That may have kept Herl.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOSO Lions View Post
              Losing Herl will hurt MOSO. His accuracy was good, but he had no TE and the receivers couldn’t get any separation. They went 0-4 after he went down with the broken foot.
              I’m not sure he’ll see the field. We have Brown returning and have signed 2 more freshman. Obviously they’ll probably get the redshirt but it is going to be a crowded QB room.

He’ll likely be competing for the backup position with Peyton Thompson.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

• Herl roasted UCO this year for 5 TD. 3 passing and 2 rushing, while Brown was not very good against MOSO. I think he was brought in to compete for the starting role.

Comment

• I have never understood the love for Brown. I can't think of another MIAA school where he would start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    I have never understood the love for Brown. I can't think of another MIAA school where he would start.
                    well, we fixin to see.

ADAM Lechtenberg has taken the head coaching job for Central Connecticut. I hope he doesn't take his brother but it's not much of a stretch to see that could happen. im sure the search is on for an OC as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, we fixin to see.

ADAM Lechtenberg has taken the head coaching job for Central Connecticut. I hope he doesn't take his brother but it's not much of a stretch to see that could happen. im sure the search is on for an OC as we speak.
                      I saw that this morning. The lure of a HC position is strong and with his credentials he was ready for one. I wish him success! I hope that his brother stays at UCO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, we fixin to see.

With the hc being an ol guru, I would think it would be an attractive job for an oc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X