• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NW holds on 4th and then promptly gets their 10th penalty
    vs 1 on LU-hmmm
    LU scores
    30-13 18 min left in game
    If I had a nickel for every time a NW fan cried about how the refs are out to get them, I could afford to hire Elon Musk to mow my lawn and bring me coffee.

Comment

1 play drive-74 yd TD pass to Sturdy
      37-13 NW

Comment

NW not getting much pressure without bringing the lb. Kind of surprising.

Comment

No doubt we like to b i t c h about the refs Pred but 11 penalties to 1 is a little unusual-even in the MIAA. The LU announcer even questioned a couple of the NW penalties.

Comment

I swear that Lincoln camera guy has got to be stoned. Hell of a time following the action.

Comment

Another NW TO in red zone(INT in endzone)

Comment

HOLY COW ... the fourth Red Zone turnover for NW. WTH.

Comment

Oh, crap ... NW just moved back into the Red Zone again ... dang.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    No doubt we like to b i t c h about the refs Pred but 11 penalties to 1 is a little unusual-even in the MIAA. The LU announcer even questioned a couple of the NW penalties.
                    I was talking more about the NWfans I can hear on the stream. Yeah that's a little suspect, but it's hard to call a defensive penalty on Lincoln when NW scores every few plays.

Comment

Lincoln is still bad, but I do think they are improving.

Comment

I like this Lincoln play-by-play guy. NW scores ... 43-13 ... with 10:23 in the game and he says, "if Lincoln doesn't score on their next series it could be light's out from Jefferson City". Funny guy.
                        Last edited by ZubCat81; 09-10-2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Announcer finally admits the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            Announcer finally admits the game is over.
                            . . . after NW return's pass interception for a TD ... 51-13. Still, a game HC Wright is going to be disappointed in with all those Red Zone issues and penalties. Can't wait for his postgame.

Comment

This is getting too good ... NW running back on a long run from scrimmage and fumbles ball into end zone where Lincoln player picks it up and then immediately fumbles it out to the 2-yd line where NW recovers. NW scores next play ... 58-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If I had a nickel for every time a NW fan cried about how the refs are out to get them, I could afford to hire Elon Musk to mow my lawn and bring me coffee.
                                If you got a nickel every time from Fanatic alone, he’d be broke. 😜
                                Last edited by Alfred33; 09-10-2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X