Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt at Emporia

Made this one for reload so the poor Okies could have a break.

LMAO at my typo.

Comment

And here I was looking for the hidden meaning.....

Comment

Lmao, here we go!!! So what’s it going to be this week PP.

Comment

3 surgeons are having lunch and trying to one up each other.

The first one says he sewed a guy's legs back on, and he ran the Boston marathon a year later.

The second one says she sewed a little girls arms and legs back on, and she went on to become a gold medal winning Olympic swimmer.

The third surgeon says that's nothing. All I had was an arsehole and a yellow shirt. I sewed them together, and now they're an ESU fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            3 surgeons are having lunch and trying to one up each other.

The first one says he sewed a guy's legs back on, and he ran the Boston marathon a year later.

The second one says she sewed a little girls arms and legs back on, and she went on to become a gold medal winning Olympic swimmer.

The third surgeon says that's nothing. All I had was an arsehole and a yellow shirt. I sewed them together, and now they're an ESU fan.
            Only problem is. PITTs Yellows. ESU IS GOLD BABY!!!

Comment

Why did the poor PITT State quarterback have his receivers cross at mid-field? He was trying to make ends meet

Comment

I don't have the time to give reload the attention he deserves this week.

Emporia will come into that really cool, but empty, old school stadium running that hurry up with that godawful smell in the air. Then Pitt will punch them in the face, and we'll see what happens.

Comment

PITT

Comment

STATE

Comment

This will be the 100th time Pitt plays ESU.

Comment

I don't have the time to give reload the attention he deserves this week.

Emporia will come into that really cool, but empty, old school stadium running that hurry up with that godawful smell in the air. Then Pitt will punch them in the face, and we'll see what happens.
                        It’s okay, same here lol. Just got back from Kansas and still tired as hell.

Comment

This will be the 100th time Pitt plays ESU.
                          Well you know what that means….. fight to the death!

Comment

Injuries are piling up for Pitt. Not sure what to expect in this one. ESU pass D is completely untested, Pitt pass D has only been marginally tested. Both have decent run defenses.

Offenses are both pass heavy, but in very different ways. Both QBs will run if they have to.

I give Pitt the edge at WR, and ESU the edge in the running game.

I hope Pitt learned something from last year when they let their foot off the gas and ESU almost came back.

Comment

Gorillas should roll the hornets like their cheerleaders roll to Crumbl.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X