Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post

Doesn't sound like your game is a lot better. All I've read on the thread is how NW is stinking it up and beating themselves
    Hey man, we’ve already over achieved compared to how we thought this game would go. Lol
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
      Did Dodson's girlfriend break up with him 2 weeks ago or something? He has looked poor the last two weeks.
      She sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Hey man, we’ve already over achieved compared to how we thought this game would go. Lol
        Lol touche! I'll let you have it! It never hurts my feelings to see NW get beat by a "lesser" opponent

Comment

I don't know how we ran the clock out???? Couldn't run for nothing all game except one run play Lewis got ran down on and we take off over 5 minutes picking up first downs by running the ball.

That last defensive holding call was obvious. Bryce was held as he beat his man.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
            I don't know how we ran the clock out???? Couldn't run for nothing all game except one run play Lewis got ran down on and we take off over 5 minutes picking up first downs by running the ball.

That last defensive holding call was obvious. Bryce was held as he beat his man.
            It felt like our team finally decided they were going to get it done and ESU wasn't going to stop them. Kinda like years past

Comment

It felt like our team finally decided they were going to get it done and ESU wasn't going to stop them. Kinda like years past
              Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

She sucks.
                A little too well.

Comment

Eh? Or we finally called some plays to the edge instead of trying to run between the tackles where our Olineman couldn't maintain blocks. In years past we would have smoked that ESU team.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Eh? Or we finally called some plays to the edge instead of trying to run between the tackles where our Olineman couldn't maintain blocks. In years past we would have smoked that ESU team.
                    Same could be said about y’all.

it was the two outside plays that ended it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Same could be said about y’all.

it was the two outside plays that ended it.
                      It was a one point game that was about as painful as a root canal for both fan bases to watch.

Comment

• Along with emporia’s trash team, their PbP and color commentary guys are terrible, same with their broadcast crew. Couldn’t get names remotely correct, while their broadcast guts insisted on playing replays while the next play was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          Along with emporia’s trash team, their PbP and color commentary guys are terrible, same with their broadcast crew. Couldn’t get names remotely correct, while their broadcast guts insisted on playing replays while the next play was going on.
                          The replay thing did bother me. I like to sync up the ESPN broadcast and listen to Eddie while I watch, so I didn't hear their announcers.

I do think some of the name stuff is the hard to read lettering on the Pitt Jerseys. Every announcer seems to have trouble with it, and I have even heard some mention it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            Along with emporia’s trash team, their PbP and color commentary guys are terrible, same with their broadcast crew. Couldn’t get names remotely correct, while their broadcast guts insisted on playing replays while the next play was going on.
                            Hahahaha who pissed in your cheerios old one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The replay thing did bother me. I like to sync up the ESPN broadcast and listen to Eddie while I watch, so I didn't hear their announcers.

I do think some of the name stuff is the hard to read lettering on the Pitt Jerseys. Every announcer seems to have trouble with it, and I have even heard some mention it.
                              Can’t read the numbers?

The whole game they were calling Kolbe Katsis, “Katiss, or Caleb”

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X