X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Any chance UCO would move the game to 7:00 pm? Forecast now is 97 & full sun for 2:00 pm KO. Could be brutal on the turf.

OU plays at 8. Told me personally he was going to go an exact opposite time slot as OU...beer sales, butts in the seats etc

Leave a comment:

• Gorilla John 92
    replied

3 15-0 Natty’s in 6 years will do that. His last senior class(‘16) had more Natty’s in their 4 yr career(3) than total losses(2)
    While that's nice, what has he done since leaving NW........nada. Same can be said for Lambo. It will be interesting who has more wins this year, AD or Lambo. My money is that one will not exceed three wins. Can we name that team? AD has a leg up since they knocked off the gnats but realistically, where are those other wins coming from?

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I sure hope AD eventually lives up to the God complex given to him by NW fans.
    3 15-0 Natty’s in 6 years will do that. His last senior class(‘16) had more Natty’s in their 4 yr career(3) than total losses(2)

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    I hope catching AD early in the season is better than playing later
    I sure hope AD eventually lives up to the God complex given to him by NW fans.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Sorry your wife said that to you.
    Booooo change your logo to a Tiger or something. That wasn’t a NW worthy response.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha. SOFT
    Sorry your wife said that to you.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Hahahahahahahahaha. SOFT

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    The new turf has a combination of light green and and dark 'crumbs' to limit the heat from the sun that it absorbs. But it will still be hot!

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    started a topic AD vs RW round 1 @ UCO

AD vs RW round 1 @ UCO

Any chance UCO would move the game to 7:00 pm? Forecast now is 97 & full sun for 2:00 pm KO. Could be brutal on the turf.

Do they still have the big awning on the grass behind the visitor’s side when we can get a respite at 1/2 time? Is the visitors parking/tailgating in same area?

RW’s D should be ready to run around like their hair’s on fire again. My biggest concern is getting beat on deep sideline routes again.

I’m still waiting for evidence that TS’s O is an improvement over his predecessors.

I hope catching AD early in the season is better than playing later.

Looking forward to the trip and some Tex-Mex at Ted’s and burgers & beer in the garage this weekend.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X