Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    I really enjoy how many NW posters use initials as if it some code...

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
    It comes down to this coah AD is a much better coach that who we have now.ever since this coah has taken over they have lost a game they should not of lost.they can't beat a good team in the playoffs.when AD was here he had the players ready to play every game.Northwest will never get to the top of the mountain again intell they get a new head coach.one that won't make the team two separate groups. AD was the best he proved this Saturday.he took and Fair team and made them play like a great team.something he did every week in Maryville.there will be no playoffs this year for Northwest they can lose and will lose another game.the dynasty is dead.it died when AD left.RIP Northwest.
    im not sure you should be throwing dirt on the program yet. having watched both the 2018 win and this ones personally, it was the same feel to it when NW took the field and oddly enough both UCO teams were 1-2. im not sure he has the teams full attention when they step on the field. both 2018 and 2022 version of UCO ran freshman running backs. offense wasnt exactly setting the world on fire and we were juggling qbs....

i think its a focus issue. when the whole town of maryville tells you how good you are, its tough for an 18year old to listen to his coach telling him they COULD get punched in the mouth.

i remember sitting in the parking lot of the stadium in 2017 in maryville listening to the local broadcast about everyone coming out to watch the spanking this Oklahoma team was getting ready to take. NWMS almost lost that game too. cant remember for sure but seems like a penalty caused us a FG instead of TD then a botched onside kick maybe? cant remember for sure.

anyway, my point is. from the old lady in the Hyvee on saturday morning telling us that glad we arrived safely but it was a "shame" we drove all that way to see a loss. to the radio station to students in their ear, its probably pretty tough to take somethings seriously. i mean, we had no reason to be taken seriously to be honest with you. outside of beating a perpetually bad Esu team, wed done nothing.

Leave a comment:

• visionpipe
    replied
    It comes down to this coah AD is a much better coach that who we have now.ever since this coah has taken over they have lost a game they should not of lost.they can't beat a good team in the playoffs.when AD was here he had the players ready to play every game.Northwest will never get to the top of the mountain again intell they get a new head coach.one that won't make the team two separate groups. AD was the best he proved this Saturday.he took and Fair team and made them play like a great team.something he did every week in Maryville.there will be no playoffs this year for Northwest they can lose and will lose another game.the dynasty is dead.it died when AD left.RIP Northwest.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

naw yer def going all the way
    This sets up for a mom joke so well that it feels like a trap.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Without overlooking moso, we will likely lose to NW, and probably Washburn, because we always lose to the boss for some reason.
    You gotta long way to go in the sandbagging dept.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Hahahahaha. Got to love bottom dwellers.
    He said, sitting squarely in 8th place.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
    Missed the post-game interview after the game. Wondering if Coach Wright commented about the three OL for NW who missed the game, as well as missing our two RB's Tank Young and Kevin Dominique. Also, QB Wright only played three series. First two came in the 1st Qtr. Didn't come back until his series late in the 3rd Qtr leading to a NW TD. But, I was surprised he didn't come back into the game after that TD. Injury?
    i mentioned yesterday he left the field a couple of times gimpy....injured? don't know. hobbled? yes.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Oh look. It's the obligatory warm up to the "NW had a bad day, so all of D2 sucks" post.
    naw yer def going all the way

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Missed the post-game interview after the game. Wondering if Coach Wright commented about the three OL for NW who missed the game, as well as missing our two RB's Tank Young and Kevin Dominique. Also, QB Wright only played three series. First two came in the 1st Qtr. Didn't come back until his series late in the 3rd Qtr leading to a NW TD. But, I was surprised he didn't come back into the game after that TD. Injury?

Leave a comment:

• Gorillahawk
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    This level of poor discipline hasn’t been seen in Pitt in a long time. Even with Beck’s delay of game penalties and false starts. I don’t remember that many penalties, especially defensive in a long time.
    I remember in 07 when Beck and Kroenke (sp?) were kinda co-OC and we were doing a lot of check with me things. We would line up and then Beck and Coach K would get into arguments on what play we should check to. It caused a lot of dumb unnecessary delay of game penalties

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    This level of poor discipline hasn’t been seen in Pitt in a long time. Even with Beck’s delay of game penalties and false starts. I don’t remember that many penalties, especially defensive in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

At any rate, Pitt controls its own destiny and thanks to UCO the conference title is yours for the taking. You’re welcome! Don’t screw it up!
    I just hope Pitt gets back to the playoffs, but at this point, I would just be happy to see them start to put things together. They haven't played well for more than 2 quarters in any game so far this year. Even against NSU, they performed poorly half the game.

That was a grotesque game yesterday, and both teams were just ridiculously undisciplined. That's a sure recipe for a loss against Southern. They live on effort, attitude, and discipline. If you are sloppy, they'll choke you out.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They're good every other week. I hope we play them on an odd week instead of even..

I just checked, Pitt gets them in week 9. Thank the football gods.
    Hahahahaha. Got to love bottom dwellers.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

At any rate, Pitt controls its own destiny and thanks to UCO the conference title is yours for the taking. You’re welcome! Don’t screw it up!
    +1
    although reload is an absolute toolbox, truth be known, ES should have beaten us. we managed to hang with them when things weren't going well and ended up winning. emporia should be 3-1 at minimum. they are most definitely a better team than southern (wow blows my mind they are 3-1) and we managed to get beat by them. (there's a difference in my mind between losing and getting beat) MSSU beat us.
    you guys will have to survive a very pissed off NW team our matchup in Edmond should be golden. all things go well, we should be 5-3 or (hopefully) 6-2. i can see UCO gaining confidence every day. they're starting to believe.
    an undefeated Pitt squad and a 5-3 UCO would be phenomenal in my mind from where we've been over the last 365 days.

i have good buddies' kids that played for pitt so I'm always pulling for you except when those busses pull into Edmond. Sidenote, that d*ckh*le that sits in the middle of the visiting fans section and talks cheers obnoxiously for pitt is still on my list. i haven't been there for about 5 years but i vividly remember him. next year, i got something for his ass.
    Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-25-2022, 10:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Without overlooking moso, we will likely lose to NW, and probably Washburn, because we always lose to the boss for some reason.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X