Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in the Jungle MoSo at Pitt. It's on!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

is there another board that this is happening?
    IRL I believe.

Comment

I don't know the whole story. Just that the team took it as a personal challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        A win we “shouldn’t”. Ha, “OK”.
        Got lucky. Washburn is always so overrated in this damn conference.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          I definitely want to thank the Southern folks for spending a year calling Pitt soft. I think it really helped bring the rivalry back.

This was a statement game in response to that trash talk, imo. Pitt lined up and absolutely meat grindered them.
          I’ll say it again, It is Pitt’s conference title to lose this year. Don’t screw it up.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

I definitely want to thank the Southern folks for spending a year calling Pitt soft. I think it really helped bring the rivalry back.

This was a statement game in response to that trash talk, imo. Pitt lined up and absolutely meat grindered them.
            Congrats on your win next weekend. You guys will be back at your tailgates by half celebrating another easy one.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Got lucky. Washburn is always so overrated in this damn conference.
              You really are an idiot. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Congrats on your win next weekend. You guys will be back at your tailgates by half celebrating another easy one.
                That's copyrighted. You will be hearing from my legal team.

Also, until proven otherwise, this conference is NW's to lose.

Comment

Didn't get to see this game, but sounds like a great performance by Pitt. Congrats. Sounds like the MOSO offense that we have seen all year, except for the UCO game, showed up yesterday. Defense has been bend but don't break until yesterday. I hope this performance wakes up MOSO after they were feeling good after 3 straight wins. MOSO saw yesterday what it takes to really compete in the MIAA and how far they still have to go. Coach AB has been saying this all along, and hope the players now see it. Just the next step for an improving program, and we'll see how they respond in the coming weeks.

Next week should be a real battle between Pitt and NW. As a top 10 team and after their strong performance yesterday, Pitt should be favored vs. NW.

Comment

https://twitter.com/dani_terzer/stat...8K8iUUIQg&s=19

Salemaea mentions the trash talk here.

Comment

I think all the dirty play by Southern after the whistle will be motivation to keep the rivalry going next year.

Comment

https://twitter.com/dani_terzer/stat...8K8iUUIQg&s=19

Salemaea mentions the trash talk here.
                        I think him talking trash about how Pitt out-physicalled MOSO the whole game will fire up this rivalry. I'll bet that clip of the video will be watched a few times by the Lions before next year's game.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

I think him talking trash about how Pitt out-physicalled MOSO the whole game will fire up this rivalry. I'll bet that clip of the video will be watched a few times by the Lions before next year's game.
                          I hope so.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X