Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in the Jungle MoSo at Pitt. It's on!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumble in the Jungle MoSo at Pitt. It's on!

This will be the first time in forever that this one feels like it means something.

I'm pretty stoked.

Opening thoughts..

Pitt will need to play a complete game, and not 2 good quarters/ 2 bad quarters like they have done the first 2 weeks. They will have to mix it up offensively, and play good run D to contain Glades. I know Southern feels like they should have won last year, but Pitt should be just as hungry to prove something as Southern after last season's game.

They need to clean a lot of stuff up or Southern will just hang around and wait for opportunities. Max effort to the whistle, discipline, hunger, and physicality is what the Lions are all about.

Comment

I can't wait for the F*CK PITT Shirts all over the visitor section and tailgate, because as always, this is MOSO's biggest game of the year, and in the end, they're just another team to us.

Comment

We can't overlook them, though, or it will be rough. I'm sure our focus and determination will be back this week after MOSO has largely exceeded expectations for most people and what happened to NWMSU over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          I can't wait for the F*CK PITT Shirts all over the visitor section and tailgate, because as always, this is MOSO's biggest game of the year, and in the end, they're just another team to us.
          I just hope they don't steal anything or vandalize my truck.

Comment

I hope they stay out of the tail gate and we avoid a brawl, so we can continue having our tail gate party.

Comment

Will they cross midfield and start a fight?

Comment

There you go with the negative thoughts again.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I just hope they don't steal anything or vandalize my truck.
                  that only happens at emporia when reload's mother is out of meth and on the rag. she gets out her Sawzall on some vehicles to help lighten the load for them.

Comment

I’m tired of all the scared smack talk. C’mon!

Mosuck offense is stale. We do well against the run and the suck has no real passing threat.

We’ll roll’em.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Mosuck offense is stale. We do well against the run and the suck has no real passing threat.

We’ll roll’em.
                      Had Pitt played well for more than 20 to 30 minutes in any one game this year I would agree, but they haven't so I'm worried.

What they have managed to do is grind out wins. I think Pitt will win, but don't think it will be easy or comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

We’ll roll’em.
                        I hope you're right, but Pitt hasn't done anything against anyone they've played this year that convinces me that they can put 4 solid quarters together and blow them out

Comment

This thread isn’t a, let’s analyze what’s been.

It says, it’s on.

Is it?

Or are you all scared?

20 minutes blah blah blah. We haven’t put it together yet, blah blah blah.

We are gonna roll “the suck”.

Comment

reloadmvp
                            Give me the top 5 reasons why I should pick ESU this week.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              I hope they stay out of the tail gate and we avoid a brawl, so we can continue having our tail gate party.
                              Brawls don't happen anymore. It's just drunk people yelling at each other. Maybe a slap fight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X