Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in the Jungle MoSo at Pitt. It's on!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pitt is the more talented team for now, but MoSo is much closer to putting it all together and reaching their potential than Pitt is so far.

My dream scenario is that Pitt has been doing a little rope a doping trying not to show too much prior to the meat grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I think Pitt is the more talented team for now, but MoSo is much closer to putting it all together and reaching their potential than Pitt is so far.

My dream scenario is that Pitt has been doing a little rope a doping trying not to show too much prior to the meat grinder.
      i know when moso puts that 7 man oline together, theyre pretty formidable in the run game.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i know when moso puts that 7 man oline together, theyre pretty formidable in the run game.
        Not too worried about their offense. Their D is scary, though. Pitt O has had too many sluggish stretches.

Pitt players have a chip on their shoulders for this one. MoSo out physicalled them last year.

Comment

this has been a very disappointing sh*t talking thread. it had such potential.

Comment

I just don't have the hate for Southern anymore. They're kind of like your neighbor's kid who just got home from rehab.

I mean sure, they stole the wheels off your car to buy dope bitd, but now you are happy to see them doing good.

That said, come Saturday, I will hate all of their toothless, cousin marrying, hillbilly arses for a few hours.

Comment

Also, to the Southern fans, please don't vandalize my car.

Comment

Honestly, Pitt has been so hit or miss the last 8 years, hard to have the swagger and bravado. Especially since Southern nearly had us handled last year. We are prone to inopportune turnovers and MOSO seems to be ball hawks. If they can get their collective 5 brain cells ahead of their muscle, they might pull out a win. The chat piles must be really hindering stuff in that town.

This year they will be graced with an opportunity to see what a real football crowd looks like. Lets just not repeat 2012....

Comment

I just don't have the hate for Southern anymore. They're kind of like your neighbor's kid who just got home from rehab.

I mean sure, they stole the wheels off your car to buy dope bitd, but now you are happy to see them doing good.

That said, come Saturday, I will hate all of their toothless, cousin marrying, hillbilly arses for a few hours.
                  hahaha

Comment

#1 We may be near Arkansas where the cousin lovin' behaviour is allowed but like the toothless and hillbilly comments I would think was more reflected by Pittsburg than Joplin folks.

#2 I am going to assume you "got" an education at that Teachers College so forgive me if I am going to fast or you can't understand the words on the screen completely I know it can be hard for those of you that can't understand something if it isn't on a beer.

#3 I will be looking out for your more than likely horrendous looking car now and marking territory, I think a big MOSO flag would look nice on it.

#4 Gorilla Teacher it was 2013 and that lose made it to where you didn't go to the playoffs that year so you instead beat the ever living hell out of Southwest Minn. State in the Mineral Water Bowl

#5 Jimbo go spout off to everyone else's post and leave the talking to the perceived grown ups in this group. I hear Reload might be lonely so go cuddle him tonight, I think you might have to be the small spoon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion Mane View Post
                      #1 We may be near Arkansas where the cousin lovin' behaviour is allowed but like the toothless and hillbilly comments I would think was more reflected by Pittsburg than Joplin folks.

#2 I am going to assume you "got" an education at that Teachers College so forgive me if I am going too fast or you can't understand the words on the screen completely I know it can be hard for those of you that can't understand something if it isn't on a beer.

#3 I will be looking out for your more than likely horrendous looking car now and marking territory, I think a big MOSO flag would look nice on it.

#4 Gorilla Teacher it was 2013 and that lose (you suck again)made it to where you didn't go to the playoffs that year so you instead beat the ever living hell out of Southwest Minn. State in the Mineral Water Bowl

#5 Jimbo go spout off to everyone else's post and leave the talking to the perceived grown ups in this group. I hear Reload might be lonely so go cuddle him tonight, I think you might have to be the small spoon though.
                      ooooo you made a funny!

fixed it for you, moron. If you're going to make fun of anything teacher related, at least spell everything right in that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion Mane View Post

#2 I am going to assume you "got" an education at that Teachers College so forgive me if I am going to fast or you can't understand the words on the screen completely I know it can be hard for those of you that can't understand something if it isn't on a beer.

#4 Gorilla Teacher it was 2013 and that lose made it to where you didn't go to the playoffs that year so you instead beat the ever living hell out of Southwest Minn. State in the Mineral Water Bowl

#1 I have lived in both areas, and Joplin is the toejam of the ozarks.

#2 I haven't the words. I'll just let you stare at what you wrote for a while.

#3 I drive a Green Chevy truck, but I disguise it with MoSo stickers and paraphernalia. Be sure to look for it.

#4 Why are you Southern folks always living in the past?

#5 Jimbo is great comic relief. He's good for morale.

Comment

#6 This is more like it.

Comment

#1 I have lived in both areas, and Joplin is the toejam of the ozarks.

#2 I haven't the words. I'll just let you stare at what you wrote for a while.

#3 I drive a Green Chevy truck, but I disguise it with MoSo stickers and paraphernalia. Be sure to look for it.

#4 Why are you Southern folks always living in the past?

#5 Jimbo is great comic relief. He's good for morale.
                            what. like haha as in i'm funny? like i'm a f*in clown? do i amuse you? how? i make you laugh?

Comment

what. like haha as in i'm funny? like i'm a f*in clown? do i amuse you? how? i make you laugh?
                              right now I am picturing you standing like the gladiator yelling "are you not entertained!"

Comment

Dance varmint!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X