Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in the Jungle MoSo at Pitt. It's on!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psudoc View Post
    Anyone think it was weird southern wasn’t out for the national anthem?
    Nbd, in a hostile environment, I’d spend the least amount of time on the sideline as possible. Never heard the Joplin juco chant. The fans were out of it since it was never really in doubt.

Comment

I sat in the upper deck the last 2 games. It's as quiet as a church up there. Yuck.

Comment

MM was pretty hopping for the most part, our PA guy and system can’t figure it out, either. Timing is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I picked them this week and it killed me. I just always believe Washburn is overhyped so this should be the game Emporia “wins one they shouldn’t.”
          A win we “shouldn’t”. Ha, “OK”.

Comment

The student did chant F You after their first unsportsmanlike

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              MM was pretty hopping for the most part, our PA guy and system can’t figure it out, either. Timing is terrible.
              I was in OO

Comment

Worst student section ever… or best depending on your spin. They say things I wouldn’t even say to vision pipe

Comment

The blocking on kick returns was fantastic all day.

Comment

I was ready to chant worse than that after that BS on the Southern Sideline where they had the Pitt LB on the ground and the bench players were stomping on him.

Comment

Hey, there is a big screen in the endzone. It has two scores on it. What does that say?!?!? FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        The blocking on kick returns was fantastic all day.
                        And Katsis is fast, but needs some conditioning. Hope Zeke has a minor injury.

Comment

I was in OO
                          Thems fancy people seats. The Plebs in MM are raucous ish.

Comment

We rolled'em.

Moso has no speed on offense. They have no one that threatens the defense at all. They really don't have any top tier athletes and their QB isn't good.

This game was a sleeper. Good to have right before NW game.

Still........King of the Jungle!

Comment

I definitely want to thank the Southern folks for spending a year calling Pitt soft. I think it really helped bring the rivalry back.

This was a statement game in response to that trash talk, imo. Pitt lined up and absolutely meat grindered them.

Comment

I definitely want to thank the Southern folks for spending a year calling Pitt soft. I think it really helped bring the rivalry back.

This was a statement game in response to that trash talk, imo. Pitt lined up and absolutely meat grindered them.
                                is there another board that this is happening?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X