Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW second half reminds me of the old Jerry P days.

Comment

TS is 2-14 on 3rd but 2-2 on 4th
      16-3 NW after another red zone drive stalls

Comment

RW has an Elite Defense/TS has an inept offense
        2-16 on 3rd downs won’t cut it against PSU/WU/UNK/ESU

Comment

NW really does suck. I guess y’all weren’t sandbagging after all.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

When NW took over on downs on their last series to take those last two knees to end the game, QB Braden Wright not only hobbled out there, but he struggled getting up after taking those two knees. I hope this is not going to be another year with both our QB's playing hurt most of the season like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              RW has an Elite Defense/TS has an inept offense
              2-16 on 3rd downs won’t cut it against PSU/WU/UNK/ESU
              I saw several opportunities with open receivers on 3rd down in the second half and Wright just couldn’t hit them. I’m not trying to say Sturdy is good, but if your quarterback can’t hit a 10 yard out, there isn’t a lot you can do.

The broadcast kept talking about him being in pain, so he probably is banged up, but he’s never been particularly accurate. He wasn’t just missing… he’s wasn’t really even close on several of them. It’s ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I saw several opportunities with open receivers on 3rd down in the second half and Wright just couldn’t hit them. I’m not trying to say Sturdy is good, but if your quarterback can’t hit a 10 yard out, there isn’t a lot you can do.

The broadcast kept talking about him being in pain, so he probably is banged up, but he’s never been particularly accurate. He wasn’t just missing… he’s wasn’t really even close on several of them. It’s ugly.
                There was a series in the 1st half when NW was deep in their own territory and Sturdy called the same running play 3 straight times for essentially 0 yards. That's just plain awful to not have any creativity or better scheming than that.

NW is in desperate need of better QB play. Wright is just flat out bad as a passer. He missed throws today that Jr. High QB could make banged up or not. It's way over due to let somebody else have a shot if Hohensee is a scratch. MW was just daring us to throw the ball. The had all 11 defenders within 10 yards of the LOS the entire game.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Rich said in the post game that Braden is hurt and only played because Mike was hurt worse. I say give a healthy Krause or Runhke a try next week

Comment

BW is 7-20 after 3 qtrs
                    pathetic
                    You know it's bad when you see the WR shaking his head and muttering as he heads off the field.

Comment

Rich said in the post game that Braden is hurt and only played because Mike was hurt worse. I say give a healthy Krause or Runhke a try next week
                      It makes me wonder, are the back-ups that bad or is TS that obstinate.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                        NW really does suck. I guess y’all weren’t sandbagging after all.
                        Actually, UCO defense put the hurt on both Hohensee and Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

It makes me wonder, are the back-ups that bad or is TS that obstinate.
                          surely they’re hiding joe burrow on the bench.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Only thing you can say about this game is that a W is a W

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

My fear is he is saving his accuracy for next week.

Comment

Ok azzjokea! Take Coach Wright's offer to go down to his locker room and take a look at BW"s back. You are only showing you ignorance to what the situations are concerning the team. Heard this Saturday at the game. But didn't say anything on here until today when Coach Wright posted on twitter. Enough said.
                                Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X