Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW @ NW

I hope NW has all or most of their 5 injured offensive players back tomorrow. If not, I have very little faith in the NW Offense. I’d say give Krause or Runhke a shot if Wright and Hohensee aren’t 100% physically and don’t play any better than they did last week.

It may take a shutout by the NW Defense for NW to win. They’ve played great overall but have given up a long run or pass TD in nearly every game. The Offense needs to sustain drives and not give MoWest any short fields due to turnovers. Special teams needs to step it up too.

If NW loses tomorrow they may be looking at another “ ‘01-type” season.

I picked NW to win as always but it will be a pleasant surprise if they pull off the mild upset(imho overall 2-2 MW has outplayed 3-1 NW so far this season).

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    I hope NW has all or most of their 5 injured offensive players back tomorrow. If not, I have very little faith in the NW Offense. I’d say give Krause or Runhke a shot if Wright and Hohensee aren’t 100% physically and don’t play any better than they did last week.

It may take a shutout by the NW Defense for NW to win. They’ve played great overall but have given up a long run or pass TD in nearly every game. The Offense needs to sustain drives and not give MoWest any short fields due to turnovers. Special teams needs to step it up too.

If NW loses tomorrow they may be looking at another “ ‘01-type” season.

I picked NW to win as always but it will be a pleasant surprise if they pull off the mild upset(imho overall 2-2 MW has outplayed 3-1 NW so far this season).
    Good summary. Only part that I disagree with is the upset part. Not sure what to expect from the griffs anymore.

Comment

Griffs could win this, or they could get blown out. That's just what they are.

NW is smart enough to come out and chirp at em a little bit to get MW to show their arse and implode.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Griffs could win this, or they could get blown out. That's just what they are.

NW is smart enough to come out and chirp at em a little bit to get MW to show their arse and implode.
        Anyone want to call an over/under for NW turnovers yet?

Comment

[QUOTE=lleachieshusband;n699198]

[/QUOTE

Comment

Hohensee out?

Comment

#9 Mikey Ho not suited up. He was limping last week. Down to Wright and Krause. Also lost our holder and punter-crap! Moya also out just our lost leading rusher-more crap
              Defense has even more pressure now.
              Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-01-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Hohensee out?
                That's what MW radio broadcasters are saying.

Comment

. . . AND leading RB Jamar Moya is also out. Hurt against UCO last week.

Comment

NW students are dressed as empty seats-pathetic
                    not many MoWest fans either

Comment

[QUOTE=NWFanatic;n699235]
                      Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post

[/QUOTE
                      Over

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        NW students are dressed as empty seats-pathetic
                        Yep ... best Halloween costumes ever! You are right ... pathetic. NW students have lost their way.

Comment

Standard quality MW play calling between the 20s and then crickets in the red zone

Comment

1st carry of the year for 41 and he fumbles

Comment

Wow-play calling sucks-TS isn’t cutting it. Not looking like an upgrade from Charlie/Joel. Onthe other hand Oline made it to 3rd possession for their 1st penalty

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X