Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Oh. And Pitt fans are approaching the NW level of mind games!
    Cocky

Comment

Score?

Comment

Here is my unpopular opinion. If the coaching staff of NW doesn't have a 3rd quarterback that can play, and not be better than a very hurt Wright, then the staff needs fired. (A little over the top, but trying to get the point across. I don't think they need fired over it.) Crazy to me to put a college kid through the pain and suffering Wright was obviously in. Added in Wright isn't the most accurate QB when healthy and injured you could tell when he missed 4 open TD's that'd he'd have hit on at least 2 of. People can have a new found respect for him. The thing is, there shouldn't of been a reason to have that respect as he shouldn't be playing if he's that hurt. There is toughing it out, but if your best option is a QB that will go 8 of 23 and 117 yards against a middle of the road defense, you've not done your job recruiting. Again I get playing banged up, I don't get playing a kid where he needs help to move after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Cocky
          Man I miss WTAMYOU.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
            Score?
            When you asked, the game hadn't started yet so.... 0-0 is my guess. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post

When you asked, the game hadn't started yet so.... 0-0 is my guess. :-D
              Lol. Wasn’t sure, thanks for update hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Lol. Wasn’t sure, thanks for update hahaha
                12:15 left in 1st quarter. 0-0.

It's started now. :-D

Comment

BW started. Going to be a long day for him if Mikey is not capable!!

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                    Here is my unpopular opinion. If the coaching staff of NW doesn't have a 3rd quarterback that can play, and not be better than a very hurt Wright, then the staff needs fired. (A little over the top, but trying to get the point across. I don't think they need fired over it.) Crazy to me to put a college kid through the pain and suffering Wright was obviously in. Added in Wright isn't the most accurate QB when healthy and injured you could tell when he missed 4 open TD's that'd he'd have hit on at least 2 of. People can have a new found respect for him. The thing is, there shouldn't of been a reason to have that respect as he shouldn't be playing if he's that hurt. There is toughing it out, but if your best option is a QB that will go 8 of 23 and 117 yards against a middle of the road defense, you've not done your job recruiting. Again I get playing banged up, I don't get playing a kid where he needs help to move after the game.
                    IMHO, we haven’t been focused very much on recruiting on the O side of the ball since AD left. One hopes that both RW and Sturdy realize that an NW team needs a true passing QB to do a deep run.

Comment

Is the camera work always this bad on the Pitt State stream? On the longer pass plays, I have missed every single catch, drop and interference call so far!

Comment

IMO, I think RW should step down to DC and they find a HC that can manage both sides of the ball and let RW do his job without the worry of being both HC and DC like he is today.

I am relying on Sturdy to change the offense and do what is needed and I feel that we can do well with a healthy Hohensee but that’s been unfortunate for the past 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post

IMHO, we haven’t been focused very much on recruiting on the O side of the ball since AD left. One hopes that both RW and Sturdy realize that an NW team needs a true passing QB to do a deep run.
                          I find it very hard to believe that there isn't another QB on the roster that can't throw a ball with better than 30% completion rate. Several of the QB's were pretty good QB's in high school. They need to be taking a flyer on one of them.

Comment

Pitt has been sandbagging all week. NW looks out matched. Fire RW!!

I literally don’t care but I find it hilarious that NW is calling for RW’s head already.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Never said I was wanting RW to be fired, he’s not a HC though. Just a DC acting as a HC

Comment

Originally posted by nwbearcat1998 View Post
                                Never said I was wanting RW to be fired, he’s not a HC though. Just a DC acting as a HC
                                Apparently so is Brent Venables.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X