Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Nice drive by nw

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    My earlier prediction of a possible repeat of ‘01 may be optimistic…maybe another ‘95.
    Lots of football yet to be played but NW fans should prepare for NW's 1st post-season absence since 2003.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    My earlier prediction of a possible repeat of ‘01 may be optimistic…maybe another ‘95.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    If this game continues the same way for NW the second half after the way they played this 1st half, unfortunately there is going to be alot said on this message board that will be a bit painful to hear for Bearcat fans ... and not talking about things coming from Pitt fans.
    Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-08-2022, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NORTHWEST_MO_STATE
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

Yep, NW’s only chance to mount a comeback is if the Pitt State OC turtles up and gets super conservative in the 2nd half…and even then, I don’t see NW being able to take advantage of anything Pitt State gives them.
    I don’t think this NW team is capable of taking advantage of anything.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

There is no run game when the defense doesn't have to respect the pass game.

An injured Braden Wright and no offense is better than a 3rd string QB and what?
    This. Hard to run when the other team can stack the box. Wright might not be the only problem but he isn’t the solution either.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
    Is the camera work always this bad on the Pitt State stream? On the longer pass plays, I have missed every single catch, drop and interference call so far!
    Camera guy is a mess. Has missed following the ball on almost every single kickoff, punt, pass that tracks to the near side (camera side) of the field. Horrible. Sadly, the "kid" "student" or whatever calling the game has very low football speak to be doing his job. The color guy is much better. And NW is sucking.
    Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-08-2022, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post
    NW fans can go on about QB but your run game is non existent.

I’ve seen this movie before. Pitt has to finish.
    Yep, NW’s only chance to mount a comeback is if the Pitt State OC turtles up and gets super conservative in the 2nd half…and even then, I don’t see NW being able to take advantage of anything Pitt State gives them.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post

There is no run game when the defense doesn't have to respect the pass game.

An injured Braden Wright and no offense is better than a 3rd string QB and what?

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    I’d rather see either of the young QBs, than 1 second more of Braden Wright. The offense has no life, the play calling is stale and the execution is worse.

Leave a comment:

• Gorillahawk
    replied
    Why in the world is NW's coach against giving someone else a shot at QB?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    A few minutes and 14 points ago I was hoping they would at least get a fg before half, but wow.

Leave a comment:

• kicker31098
    replied
    Pitt up 21-3 @ half

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Pathetic-if the 3rd/4th string QBs aren’t better than injured BW/MH we’re screwed this year AND next.
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-08-2022, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X