Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope that Pitt continues to improve and they can battle NW like this every year. It was an ugly hard fought game, that Pitt was lucky to come out on top after their atrocious 2nd half performance. Pitt has definitely improved under HCBW but they need to continue to improve if they want to be able to consistently beat NW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post
      I hope that Pitt continues to improve and they can battle NW like this every year. It was an ugly hard fought game, that Pitt was lucky to come out on top after their atrocious 2nd half performance. Pitt has definitely improved under HCBW but they need to continue to improve if they want to be able to consistently beat NW.
      It's funny. I felt like Pitt should have won last season when they had a chance at the go ahead FG in the last minute. This year, I feel like Pitt got lucky to sneak out with the win.

This is a down NW team, so Pitt will definitely have to improve, and very quickly.

Comment

• the better team won.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          the better team won.
          Yep. Same as Edmond.

Comment

• we have been telling y'all that we're living on reputation but ppl have resisted nonetheless.
            Last edited by northwest missouri state; 10-09-2022, 03:56 PM.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X