Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Pitt is catching NW at a perfect time. I haven’t felt less confident in NW vs Pitt in years. I’ll be shocked if NW wins this game.
    Don't kid yourself. They're still nwmfmo

Comment

ok NW fans with both Hohensee and Wright declared out who gets the start? Krause or Ruhnke? How old is your redshirt freshman Nirschel? He looks like he's 30.

Comment

Who declared them out? They were both hohensee was on our two-deep?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          IDK if they were both declared out yet, but I would be very surprised if Hohensee plays and not surprised if BW only plays a handful of snaps or a few drives, depending on how much pain he’s dealing with.

Comment

After reading the Forum’s story about what Braden was dealing with and the fact he needed a hand getting up from his seat after the post game interview I have a new found respect for the young man.

Comment

What is Hohensee's injury?

Comment

Why do all the tree stand straight up in Southeast Kansas......cause Pitt both sucks and blows.

Comment

Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
                  What is Hohensee's injury?
                  He is still suffering from PTSD after UCO rocked his world two weeks ago.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post

IDK if they were both declared out yet, but I would be very surprised if Hohensee plays and not surprised if BW only plays a handful of snaps or a few drives, depending on how much pain he’s dealing with.
                    They are both listed on the DC according to the Pittgame notes.

Then again, they posted the Emporia DC in the MoSo game notes,, so it's a terrible source.

Comment

The original one still had MOSO on it, instead of NW...

Comment

The original one still had MOSO on it, instead of NW...
                        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They are both listed on the DC according to the Pittgame notes.

Then again, they posted the Emporia DC in the MoSo game notes,, so it's a terrible source.
                          Furthermore, NWMSUs has them both on the 2-deep as well.

our game preview is probably the worst of the ones I have read.

Comment

oh I declared them out. I just wanted to watch NW fans get an ulcer.

Comment

This is Pitt's game to lose. Game is in the Jungle. Pitt has the better offense. Pitt is very physical this year. Best Pitt team for years, setting up this battle of top 10 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

oh I declared them out. I just wanted to watch NW fans get an ulcer.
                                Oh. And Pitt fans are approaching the NW level of mind games!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X