Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Volstadt is the dirtiest lb I've ever seen in D2. I kind of love him for it.

Comment

• The place wasn't packed, but fairl full,, and the crowd was pretty loud at times. An improvement over the morgue that it has been lately.

Comment

• Dodson got knocked around a lot. He was off in the second half. Acted like his arm was bugging him, and threw to the wrong spot a few times.

Comment

• It wasn't a super impressive win, but I'm hoping it's one of those confidence builders that the team can use as a springboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Also Volstadt is the dirtiest lb I've ever seen in D2. I kind of love him for it.
            How about Nate Dreiling???? Now….dude had serious game, but there was no cheap shot that he was above!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Shanks Alot View Post
              How about Nate Dreiling???? Now….dude had serious game, but there was no cheap shot that he was above!
              you’re ****ing delusional if you think Nate was dirty

Comment

The place wasn't packed, but fairl full,, and the crowd was pretty loud at times. An improvement over the morgue that it has been lately.
                They announced attendance of 10,108.

Comment

I thought Nate never actually made a tackle. They were all fake, made up stats and he was actually terrible according to NW fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitt State Forever View Post

They announced attendance of 10,108.
                    They lied.

Comment

• Originally posted by psudoc View Post

you’re ****ing delusional if you think Nate was dirty
                      Always played fast and on the edge! It’s what made him great, and what makes Volsteadt the same!

Comment

Always played fast and on the edge! It’s what made him great, and what makes Volsteadt the same!
                        Your front 7 is TOUGH!!!

Comment

• Hindsight is 20/20 I know; but, if NW had just kicked PAT's after their last two TD's it would have been a tie game and they would have at least forced OT.

Comment

They lied.
                            Lol best post I’ve seen in a long time. No bs about “paid attendance, player ticks etc. sometimes it’s just that simple.

Comment

They both play the mental game well. A late push every time someone runs out of bounds, not enough to knock the guy down, just enough to let him know that hit is coming next time. Redirecting any player near them after the whistle with a stiff arm, a small shove, etc...

Comment

• Moya is going to be a player.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X