Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pretty sure they are Picher transplants.
    Makes sense, lead poisoning contributed to the mental health issues in the Chos tribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Geez, with your war with the Okie Dokes, I thought you had forgotten us. I'll be watching the game from the safety of my Mule Cave. When they pan the crowd flash the bird, so I'll know it's you.

Naw, too many Hornet fans will be flipping the bird. Reload better shoot the moon so we'll know it's him.

Comment

Pretty sure they are Picher transplants.
        nope. not I. I'm a cicero Illinois transplant.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

nope. not I. I'm a cicero Illinois transplant.
          blackhawk tribe

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Naw, too many Hornet fans will be flipping the bird. Reload better shoot the moon so we'll know it's him.
            fat, smelly pimple infested neon yellow ass with a brown strip in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Makes sense, lead poisoning contributed to the mental health issues in the Chos tribe.

Picher, OK is a hell of a lot closer to Pittsburg, KS than 99% of the Oklahoma population.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

id take your money AND reloads. promise you.
                Hahahahaha I’d lay you down AND you could even bring your sons hahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Be looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Id put $10 on reload to win in a fight
                    Smart man. Age is still on my side hahahahaha

Comment

Idk? I think if you fight Jimbo, you also have to fight his boys, too, so basically an entire offensive line.
                      Then soft ass pillow tossers

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Hahahahaha I’d lay you down AND you could even bring your sons hahahahahahah
                        haha that's funny. as late as two football seasons ago, I still haven't been put down since I was in the Army. doubt you would be THE one. I'd beat you like you stole something, junior.

might ask this one A. J. West - 2017 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

he's been to my house many times to eat ETC.

this guy will help ya too Gary Woods II - 2019 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

also personal friends with this dudes family too. Declan Haub - 2022 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

i guess what im saying is you better check around before you talk crazy.
                        Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-08-2022, 12:00 PM.

Comment

haha that's funny. as late as two football seasons ago, I still haven't been put down since I was in the Army. doubt you would be THE one. I'd beat you like you stole something, junior.

might ask this one A. J. West - 2017 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

he's been to my house many times to eat ETC.

this guy will help ya too Gary Woods II - 2019 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

also personal friends with this dudes family too. Declan Haub - 2022 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

i guess what im saying is you better check around before you talk crazy.
                          lmao only someone with something to prove needs references hahaha.

Comment

Doesn’t surprise me all of emporia is running through Jimbos house. His wife is good for a ride and free meal

Comment

24-7 at half ESU

Comment

44-27 final
                                ESU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X