Oct 06
    Northeastern State @ Central Oklahoma
    Oct 08
    Central Missouri @ Emporia State
    Lincoln @ Missouri Southern
    Nebraska Kearney @ Missouri Western
    Northwest Missouri @ Pittsburg State
    Washburn @ Fort Hays State

Pitt NW should be a good one. UNK/MW and WU/Hays both have potential to be fun games to watch.

Will this be another wtf game for ESU like it was last year? Probably not.. their defense is just gonna be way too much for the poor mooles.

Stupid okies playing on Thursday like the whole world revolves around those 2 teams. Just kidding. It'll be nice to have some d2 ball to.watch on a Thursday. It'll break up the anticipation of waiting for Pitt NW to get here.

Pitt fans need to be called out here too. It's a football game, not a church. We need some noise back in CSS. The Jungle sounded more like the petting zoo the last 2 times I was there.

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Oct 06
    Northeastern State @ Central Oklahoma

Stupid okies playing on Thursday like the whole world revolves around those 2 teams. Just kidding. It'll be nice to have some d2 ball to.watch on a Thursday. It'll break up the anticipation of waiting for Pitt NW to get here.
    Stupid Okies actually have to compete for fans with good D1 football. So we choose to play when OU and OSU aren’t. However, I guess KU is actually ranked this year? But I doubt Pitt competes with KU for fans on Saturdays.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Stupid Okies actually have to compete for fans with good D1 football. So we choose to play when OU and OSU aren’t. However, I guess KU is actually ranked this year? But I doubt Pitt competes with KU for fans on Saturdays.
      Did you just say "good D1 football" and OU in the same sentence? LMAO

Pitt competes with an administration that is content to sell seats and lie about how many people actually showed up.

Comment

Did you just say "good D1 football" and OU in the same sentence? LMAO

Pitt competes with an administration that is content to sell seats and lie about how many people actually showed up.
        Yeh. it doesn't happen very often at all but when OU gets exposed on national television like that, i get hyper pissed lol. they've looked bad the last two weeks but got to let Venables clean it up. he's still dealing with Riley's players and they are very soft compared to what he was working with at Clemson.

you guys have a fantastic atmosphere to be around and were trying to get a fraction of that at our barn. just going to take consistent wins to keep the students there on campus during the weekends.

2 and 0 at "tha rich" going for 3 thursday.
        Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-03-2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Did you just say "good D1 football" and OU in the same sentence? LMAO.
          The thing is, even when OU is having a down year they still make KU look like trash. Lol But I am pulling for KU to stay undefeated.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

The thing is, even when OU is having a down year they still make KU look like trash. Lol But I am pulling for KU to stay undefeated.
            KState has their number, though.

Comment

B R E A K I N G N E W S: This just in, Pittburg State and University of Central Oklahoma have petitioned to join the SEC for the upcoming 2023 football season.

Comment

KState has their number, though.
                You aren’t wrong. Upset them in more than one Big XII title game over the years as well.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                  B R E A K I N G N E W S: This just in, Pittburg State and University of Central Oklahoma have petitioned to join the SEC for the upcoming 2023 football season.
                  Oh wow haha you’re so funny! Good one!
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Don’t think there’ll be much sandbagging from NW fans this week. With all the injuries, questionable play calling etc this season could be a repeat of ‘03 or worse yet ‘01.
                    Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-03-2022, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                      Congrats to both Pitt and UCO on their SEC Championship(s)

Comment

The SEC would be third string in the MIAA.

Comment

That Bods/Hays game may end up being a barn burner.

Comment

**yawn**

Comment

The SEC would be third string in the MIAA.
                              Might be, but look at all the scholarships you would have for extra punters

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X