Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    **yawn**
    well? say something stupid. you do really well for yourself but, its tough to get slapped around by just posting "yawn".

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well? say something stupid. you do really well for yourself but, its tough to get slapped around by just posting "yawn".
      How’s your son doing? Riding the pine like all your pathetic offspring, I assume.

Comment

If Pitt scores the same number of points on NW as MW did we might have a chance to win with a FG and safety.

Comment

How’s your son doing? Riding the pine like all your pathetic offspring, I assume.
          well, i only have two that i know about. Much like his brother, he's redshirting. doesn't even have a number yet. does that make him worse than pathetic?

Comment

well, i only have two that i know about. Much like his brother, he's redshirting. doesn't even have a number yet. does that make him worse than pathetic?
            Par the course I’d say.

Comment

Bearcats are evil, they don’t even return their shopping carts to the corral. They drive 5 under the speed limit in the passing lane. They don’t tip their delivery boys!

Comment

Par the course I’d say.
                o yeh? you're a fat booger.

Comment

Only 34 posts in the pickem thread. UCO and NSU gonna cause a lot of slipping with their Thursday game.

Comment

It’s really difficult to underestimate Pitt fans.

Comment

Pitt fans are really special, bless their hearts.

Comment

o yeh? you're a fat booger.
                        your 1st grade teacher was a booger eater!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Only 34 posts in the pickem thread. UCO and NSU gonna cause a lot of slipping with their Thursday game.
                          Well not anymore….

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            Bearcats are evil, they don’t even return their shopping carts to the corral. They drive 5 under the speed limit in the passing lane. They don’t tip their delivery boys!
                            incorrect sir. it's common knowledge they give their delivery boys just the tip.

Comment

I’m pretty sure his other son was a multiple time All-MIAA selection but keep telling yourself whatever you need to cope with the fact that you’ll always have an Emporia State diploma hanging in your house.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                Just give them all credit for picking UCO. They’d be lying if they said they were going to take NSU pulling the upset.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X