Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

lmao only someone with something to prove needs references hahaha.
    got nothing to prove rookie. Those dude's families know me personally. you might ask who you're talking about "laying down" I ain't the one.

also know Haub's family including his Grandpa General Haub. I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. lol

Comment

44-27 final
      ESU
      are you suprised?

you still smell like lil boy's booty hole.

rumor has it at least.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

got nothing to prove rookie. Those dude's families know me personally. you might ask who you're talking about "laying down" I ain't the one.

also know Haub's family including his Grandpa General Haub. I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. lol
        Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lay it down, lay it down… you hoes lay it down.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Id put $10 on reload to win in a fight
          Holy Crap, I can't believe that worked. You're a criminal mastermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Holy Crap, I can't believe that worked. You're a criminal mastermind.
            To easy he gets so worked up. Lol. Reminds me of visionpipe “How dare you say I’ll get beat up. I’m a real boy”

Comment

To easy he gets so worked up. Lol. Reminds me of visionpipe “How dare you say I’ll get beat up. I’m a real boy”
              there's that public school education showing again. get a f*kkin dictionary or something Jesus.

not getting worked up. just reminding you there is only a SLIGHT chance of you ever beating me in anything..

Comment

there's that public school education showing again. get a f*kkin dictionary or something Jesus.

not getting worked up. just reminding you there is only a SLIGHT chance of you ever beating me in anything..
                Cuz all that PT and bootcamp made you so tough.

Comment

Cuz all that PT and bootcamp made you so tough.
                  since you're so good at looking up stuff on facebook and stuff....check out the boy's bios on the roster pages. pay real close attention to what they did outside of football. they learned it somewhere. you want to guess where?

Comment

since you're so good at looking up stuff on facebook and stuff....check out the boy's bios on the roster pages. pay real close attention to what they did outside of football. they learned it somewhere. you want to guess where?
                    I already know what they do outside of football. The same thing all of Edmonds finest do. Should I say it?

Comment

I already know what they do outside of football. The same thing all of Edmonds finest do. Should I say it?
                      haha clever. you realize what emporia is right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X