Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

to be honest, we could still drop 3 games and make them non cons. play an actual physical conference championship? instead of just going off of record. I'd say UCO has their non con filled out.
    If we kick teams…. UCO is on the list with Lincoln and NSU

Comment

Having no cons let's conference members pursue different goals. A team that needs money can sched fcs. A school that is building needs can schedule some soft games. A team that wants advantage in playoffs can schedule some prime schools to build sos esp against in region opponents. Right now schools only support one vision and all we do is beat each other up and wear ourselves down get low playoff seeds and not win region .

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

If we kick teams…. UCO is on the list with Lincoln and NSU
        lol becauuuusssse you can't beat them often?

Comment

lol becauuuusssse you can't beat them often?
          Because they are trash.

Comment

Because they are trash.
            in what way?
            i mean, you guys do beat us in f*ckin your sisters/brothers/pets
            not cleaning the football stadium (Jesus have you guys ever heard of a freaking power washer?)
            less food places off campus than UCO does ON campus
            cheerleaders more than 175lbs
            women with less than 15 teeth
            children not owning or at least wearing shoes

so, what else your country asses beat us in?

it's not education. you are clearly the shining example of that.
            THIS year it's not being a better football team.

eh got nothing.

Comment

Because they are trash.
              I wouldn’t even entertain this. Lol I am being dead ass serious. Lincoln has won 1 game in 3 years. How is that fair to them and how does it help the league? You could also make the same argument for NSU. UCO on the other hand has had respectable seasons and has been competitive. Emporia can’t beat us in Edmond, example #1.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

UCO has the resources to compete. I'm not sure the other 2 do?

NS may be more of an administrative issue like Southern had in the past. Administration unwilling to give athletics anything beyond lip service. (Southern has improved in that department, but still isn't quite there, imo.)

Comment

My biggest complaint on Lincoln is in years when they waste a Pitt home game. It's a little better when Pitt plays up there.

It's like watching the Yankees play the bad news bears. It's not worth the drive, let alone the price of admission .

As someone pointed out on another forum, at least it's a week to get people healthy. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I wouldn’t even entertain this. Lol I am being dead ass serious. Lincoln has won 1 game in 3 years. How is that fair to them and how does it help the league? You could also make the same argument for NSU. UCO on the other hand has had respectable seasons and has been competitive. Emporia can’t beat us in Edmond, example #1.
                    it was a really bad troll & he got you anyway.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

yeh. we're well aware. we've spent more time arguing with this idiot more than anyone else. we know what he does. however, this is a message board. this is what you do on a message board. talk about things no matter how stupid or how intelligent. how do you know we didn't troll your dumb ass? I've been in and out of this board multiple times during the off season. noone talks about anything. probably because of statements like you just made, TRYING to ridicule people for talking about stuff. it was kind of a topic we were on this particular subject about. how do we make the conference stronger? better? most people ***** about silo scheduling. well, this is what were talking. if emporia thinks FOR REAL UCO doesn't belong, tell us why. this isnt the **** talkng thread.

Comment

yeh. we're well aware. we've spent more time arguing with this idiot more than anyone else. we know what he does. however, this is a message board. this is what you do on a message board. talk about things no matter how stupid or how intelligent. how do you know we didn't troll your dumb ass? I've been in and out of this board multiple times during the off season. noone talks about anything. probably because of statements like you just made, TRYING to ridicule people for talking about stuff. it was kind of a topic we were on this particular subject about. how do we make the conference stronger? better? most people ***** about silo scheduling. well, this is what were talking. if emporia thinks FOR REAL UCO doesn't belong, tell us why. this isnt the **** talkng thread.
                        ^^the anatomy of a barfed up word salad.

1. *advises nwms that you're aware of troll referenced in post resp'd to*
                        2. *explains to nwms that mb's are for entertaining trolls*
                        3. *claims no one talks on the mb in the offseason & blames nwms for this*
                        4. *asks nwms how to make the league stronger*
                        5. *proceeds to be trolled by orig ref'd troll*
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

^^the anatomy of a barfed up word salad.

1. *advises nwms that you're aware of troll referenced in post resp'd to*
                          2. *explains to nwms that mb's are for entertaining trolls*
                          3. *claims no one talks on the mb in the offseason & blames nwms for this*
                          4. *asks nwms how to make the league stronger*
                          5. *proceeds to be trolled by orig ref'd troll*
                          right. join up with reload. you guys would make a great pair.

calling this "word salad" doesn't make it any less relevant. in fact, I identify as a troll at this point. eat a bag of d*cks.

Comment

right. join up with reload. you guys would make a great pair.

calling this "word salad" doesn't make it any less relevant. in fact, I identify as a troll at this point. eat a bag of d*cks.
                            dood yer not supposed to tell ppl yer a troll.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Why don’t UCO and NSU want to play in GAC, seems like it would be make more since for travel and natural rivals

Comment

Mission Accomplished.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X