Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I don’t know anything about West Georgia but I know the MIAA. By your logic UCO should be ranked, UCO has beaten both NW AND Emporia **** university. However, I wouldn’t get on here and claim UCO should be ranked.
    Yes, I’m glad you can read. That is exactly what I said lmao

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
      My Updated MIAA Power Rankings

1. UNK
      2. PITT - I’d love to play them again
      3. MSSU - a under the radar team
      4. Washburn - Ichabods are Ight I guess
      5. MW - running back is pretty salty
      6. UCO - trash but they get points for beating NW
      7. Ft Hays - without fuller they’re garbage
      8. NWMSU - they may never win again
      9. UCM - Lambo struggles in MIAA, again
      10. NSU - Not as bad as Lincoln
      11. Lincoln - feel bad for the players
      12. ESU - obviously
      We are going to destroy you!

Comment

IDK why the Pitt D has so much trouble with that gimmick O. Not sure if it's just a young staff who isn't familiar with the concept or what?

I mean half of it is that TJD is just that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          IDK why the Pitt D has so much trouble with that gimmick O. Not sure if it's just a young staff who isn't familiar with the concept or what?

I mean half of it is that TJD is just that good.
          big physical corner are almost a necessity for holding that O in check somewhat. you have to be able to consistently beat that block out wide so you can attack the ball from outside and inside. front 4 have to occupy space and men, linebackers have to flow but they still need someone to turn that ball back into the teeth. most QBs like TD are just too fast to try and beat them to the angle. once you catch up to him, he's already pulled up with 7 yards on you and you still didn't touch him.

Comment

UCO has position themselves squarksy as the third university in Oklahoma. If they were in a different lovation I would say they are ready to look at bl fcs but squeez d like they are between osu and ou that would never get support. UCO is the door main regional on number of masters programs except for nsu'education . There was a time in 90s that nsu was catching them but it ceilinged at 7kto 8k students .

Comment

1. UNK
              12. ESU - obviously
              That above MIAA Power Ranking Sucks!!
              ESU 44 - unk 21

Comment

1. UNK
                12. ESU - obviously
                Put some respect on our fookin name!

Comment

One would have to think Emporia State will be ranked after beating Nebraska-Kearney big this past Saturday. But with how the polls go, wouldn’t be surprised we are not.

Frustrating we are ever so close to being in Pitt State spot but we are not. The Hornets are definitely playing like a top 20 team!

Comment

Harding may not make it, they lost last weekend at home.

Comment

Next three weeks are huge for UCO. Win and your in, lose one and you're out. NW vs ESU in the last game of the year is a playoff elimination game especially for Emporia who has an easy road until that week. UNK put themselves in a bad position with the L to ESU. UNK has 2 gimme's and 2 tough games. A loss in either 1 and they're done. if NW slips up vs UNK or ESU they are done. Pitt isn't completely out of the woods yet either with both Washburn and UCO left.

GLVC Indy and Truman State only have 1 loss and they play each other in the last game of the year in what should be a win or go home game.

GAC Harding is 5-2 but should win out, Henderson is 5-2 and plays OBU in the last game, East Central has OBU and SWOSU left, OBU is undefeated with a 2 game lead.

GLIAC Davenport is undefeated but after a gimme this week they finish with Saginaw Valley, Ferris, and Grand Valley.(OUCH). GV is undefeated and should win out, Ferris with 1 loss should win out.

So top 7 are?
                      GV
                      OBU
                      Pitt
                      Ferris
                      Indy
                      Harding
                      NW/ESU/Truman/Davenport

Comment

I know that seeds 4-7 are generally interchangeable right now, but we know with SR3 they do things differently, I cannot, for the life of me, accept that the committee would put a 2 loss Harding over a 2 loss NWMSU. I see no reason to think NWMSU wouldn't win out. ESU and reloadmvp have a history of laying a turd against the Bearcats, and we have all seen what the running TJ Davises can do against a decent defensive performance. Has Northwest lost to Harding in the last 20 years?

Comment

Lol yes we haven’t faired well against the Bearcats overall. That last regular season game is going to be huge. Very likely a playoff spot on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                            Next three weeks are huge for UCO. Win and your in, lose one and you're out. NW vs ESU in the last game of the year is a playoff elimination game especially for Emporia who has an easy road until that week. UNK put themselves in a bad position with the L to ESU. UNK has 2 gimme's and 2 tough games. A loss in either 1 and they're done. if NW slips up vs UNK or ESU they are done. Pitt isn't completely out of the woods yet either with both Washburn and UCO left.

GLVC Indy and Truman State only have 1 loss and they play each other in the last game of the year in what should be a win or go home game.

GAC Harding is 5-2 but should win out, Henderson is 5-2 and plays OBU in the last game, East Central has OBU and SWOSU left, OBU is undefeated with a 2 game lead.

GLIAC Davenport is undefeated but after a gimme this week they finish with Saginaw Valley, Ferris, and Grand Valley.(OUCH). GV is undefeated and should win out, Ferris with 1 loss should win out.

So top 7 are?
                            GV
                            OBU
                            Pitt
                            Ferris
                            Indy
                            Harding
                            NW/ESU/Truman/Davenport
                            What would put Pitt below OBU. Aren't they in a silo, too? Not doubting you, just wondering what variable you are using? GV, I definitely get. They have strong OOC wins.

Comment

Numerically, there is no difference. Whatever the committee decides.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                                I know that seeds 4-7 are generally interchangeable right now, but we know with SR3 they do things differently, I cannot, for the life of me, accept that the committee would put a 2 loss Harding over a 2 loss NWMSU. I see no reason to think NWMSU wouldn't win out. ESU and reloadmvp have a history of laying a turd against the Bearcats, and we have all seen what the running TJ Davises can do against a decent defensive performance. Has Northwest lost to Harding in the last 20 years?
                                NW trainer room right now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X