Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Let’s not pretend Pitt is going to lose to UCO. Washburn is your only threat, at best. ;)
    yeh. no way.

Scoreboard you panty hamster.

Comment

UCO scares me.
      That said, I do plan to make a koi pond post or two during that week. The last time I did that, ESU got monkey stomped, so I want to see if it will happen to them again. ;)
      Last edited by Predatory Primates; 10-17-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

pitt could lose to co or wburn they're beatable
        but they probably won't
        mowest & hays don't seem to have it
        might be time for the former's seat to get warm.
        the two loss teams need to win out - nwms plays two of them & the third co still has pitt, wburn, & nk so it'll sort out. i could spin it forward favorably for any of them so why bother. see what happens.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          pitt could lose to co or wburn they're beatable
          but they probably won't
          mowest & hays don't seem to have it
          might be time for the former's seat to get warm.
          the two loss teams need to win out - nwms plays two of them & the third co still has pitt, wburn, & nk so it'll sort out. i could spin it forward favorably for any of them so why bother. see what happens.
          Yeah Pitt could end up with 2 losses if stuff goes South. Lots of football left, but this is when the season gets fun. Everyone scrambling to eat each other.

Comment

I really hope NW and ESU are undefeated for that last game. Ot will make for fun drama.

Comment

For either NW or ESU to have hopes to make the playoffs they need to roll their next opponents leading up to their regular season finale game. The hope is the winner has done enough to get a region 3 bid.

It is frustrating to me to see possible GLVC get in front of either NW or ESU... or any current 2 loss MIAA team.

Comment

Originally posted by BartonHornet View Post

It is frustrating to me to see possible GLVC get in front of either NW or ESU... or any current 2 loss MIAA team.
                Silo scheduling anyone?

Comment

Oh yes, it is a thing the fans of the MIAA really want. We want the ability to have at least one non-conference game. Seems we need to convince our Presidents in the long run.

Comment

he knows. & also welcome to the board.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                      he knows. & also welcome to the board.
                      can you imagine the gnashing of both teeth if NW gets left out of the playoffs because their SOS is .500? Their own administrations love affair with silo scheduling would be their undoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

can you imagine the gnashing of both teeth
                        hahahaha subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

can you imagine the gnashing of both teeth if NW gets left out of the playoffs because their SOS is .500? Their own administrations love affair with silo scheduling would be their undoing.
                          i mean i'm not rooting for it for obv reasons but just desserts if so in regards to any supporters of it. idr who was who in this other than nwms' asinine stance.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• I read in another thread that there is a decent chance that the MIAA gets only 1 team in the POs. Is the MIAA really that down, or would a lot of these other teams that get in really struggle to compete in the MIAA? I remember when Truman was a doormat and they switch conferences and all of a sudden they are making the POs.

Comment

• I’ll believe it when I see it. If NW takes care of their business, they’re in. It will likely be a 7 seed, but can’t see the committee giving a 2-loss Harding that shot over NW.

They have been clear for a while nowthat they do things differently in SR3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post
                                I read in another thread that there is a decent chance that the MIAA gets only 1 team in the POs. Is the MIAA really that down, or would a lot of these other teams that get in really struggle to compete in the MIAA? I remember when Truman was a doormat and they switch conferences and all of a sudden they are making the POs.
                                There are playoff teams every year who wouldn't compete in a decent conference. The Playoff system is gameable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X