Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post

I missed something - MIAA is gaining two football programs in 2024?
    Oops... was thinking basketball for a moment.

Comment

• That was not a top 25 or playoff worthy team that I saw on the visiting sidelines in Joplin today. Very glad to see MOSO play much better today after last week's poor effort. This team is still improving, but still has a long ways to go to get where we want to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
        That was not a top 25 or playoff worthy team that I saw on the visiting sidelines in Joplin today. Very glad to see MOSO play much better today after last week's poor effort. This team is still improving, but still has a long ways to go to get where we want to be.
        Every dog has their day.

Comment

• Just wasn’t Emporia State day BUT they still won. Definitely did not perform like we did last week against Kearney. Not going to apologize for a victory in the MIAA to move to 6-2.

Comment

• Saginaw got beat today and Quincy lost.. No help from the GAC, but if Davenport loses their last 3 like they should, it'll give a 2 loss MIAA team a chance to sneak in.

Comment

• It also seems like Ferris may not be quite the juggernaut they were last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Saginaw got beat today and Quincy lost.. No help from the GAC, but if Davenport loses their last 3 like they should, it'll give a 2 loss MIAA team a chance to sneak in.
                Uh, Saginaw won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Uh, Saginaw won.
                  I swear the scores page said they lost. Either they fixed it, or I misread it earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I swear the scores page said they lost. Either they fixed it, or I misread it earlier
                    I can't argue with what you saw. Big win for Saggy though. Keeps em in the PO hunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I can't argue with what you saw. Big win for Saggy though. Keeps em in the PO hunt.
                      Thanks for letting me know I had it wrong.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X