Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for the President’s Cup

I know this obviously doesn’t mean a whole hell of a lot to those not from Oklahoma. However, tonight is a rivalry game in Edmond! I feel like NSU has improved so maybe this won’t be a gimme like we expect.

Either way, always fun to play under the lights and hopefully we get a good crowd since it is an in state school.
    Roll Chos!

How many miles separate the 2 schools?

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
      I know this obviously doesn’t mean a whole hell of a lot to those not from Oklahoma. However, tonight is a rivalry game in Edmond! I feel like NSU has improved so maybe this won’t be a gimme like we expect.

Either way, always fun to play under the lights and hopefully we get a good crowd since it is an in state school.
      they are making huge strides to get people in the stands. several emails have gone out for the tailgate tonight and the halftime show. i know multiple emails have gone out to the students emails as well.

as mentioned before, we CANNOT overlook anyone. we're not good enough. i do hope we get the hawks into 4th down territory several times, i love seeing the confidence grow by every stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        How many miles separate the 2 schools?
        75? something like that

whoa i was way off. 142 miles as the crow flies. its been a game thats been played since the early 1900s though so it means something

Comment

Uco Bronchos | Facebook

see if this works.
          very familiar faces on this video. first, its talking about a good thumping by NSU. shows the field they are practicing on and realize its where the athletic center is now.
          then its talking about the playoff game (championship?) coming up with mesa. they start interviewing the mesa coach and BOOM its Bob Cortese!
          i loved that dude when he was coaching the Oklahoma Wranglers. didn't know he coached hays and mesa, highlights of the national championship game and all.

they showed Bob Barry Jr and he looked about 15 years old at the time. hard to believe he's been dead 7 years now.

anyway, hope it plays.

EDIT: looks like youll have to log in and check that video. it should be the one that pops up though. like is said, video of the practice leading up to the NC game
          Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-06-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
            Uco Bronchos | Facebook

see if this works.
            very familiar faces on this video. first, its talking about a good thumping by NSU. shows the field they are practicing on and realize its where the athletic center is now.
            then its talking about the playoff game (championship?) coming up with mesa. they start interviewing the mesa coach and BOOM its Bob Cortese!
            i loved that dude when he was coaching the Oklahoma Wranglers. didn't know he coached hays and mesa, highlights of the national championship game and all.

they showed Bob Barry Jr and he looked about 15 years old at the time. hard to believe he's been dead 7 years now.

anyway, hope it plays.

EDIT: looks like youll have to log in and check that video. it should be the one that pops up though. like is said, video of the practice leading up to the NC game
            A few months back I was gathering information about historical D2 coaches and was surprised to see Bob Cortese's name. I remember him from his days announcing high school football and Yard Dawgz games for KSBI-52. He wasn't a great announcer.

Comment

UCO rolling to a 21-0 lead in first Quarter

Comment

38 to 0 as Bronchos continue to roll

Comment

52 to 0 at half

Comment

flaming batons on the new turf. That was a gutsy halftime show decision.

Comment

Not much of a battle. UCO is running on all cylinders with Nitrous.

Comment

I literally thought NSU had improved. Lol Had no idea they were still this bad.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

I will say the O-Line still looks disastrous. Fort Hays DLine won’t be this soft next week.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

UCO literally trying not to score in the 2nd half. AD is a merciful dude.

Same guy that hung 77 on UCO a few years ago. Lol
                            Last edited by RollChos; 10-06-2022, 08:58 PM.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

While I am not a fan of three man d-line, UCO has the personnel to make it work. The second team was rocking it too! Big night for UCO. The first string d-line rested the entire second half. Looking forward to see how they play at Hays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X