Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 trash talk thread

It's Lincoln week. No trash here other than to say FU to the MIAA for depriving each team of actual football one week out of each season.

Emporia State @ Nebraska Kearney
    Fort Hays State @ Central Oklahoma
    Missouri Southern @ Central Missouri
    Missouri Western @ Northeastern State
    Pittsburg State @ Lincoln
    Washburn @ Northwest Missouri

-ESU and Kearney will be fun to watch.
    - MSSU and UCM might be the toughest one to pick a winner.
    -WU at NW could be a good one, or could be a beating if NW takes what it learned at Pitt and opens up the O a little.
    -2 weeks ago, I thought Hays at UCO would be a good game. This week, I think Hays may have quit on the season.

Other 2 games are no doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Emporia State @ Nebraska Kearney
      Fort Hays State @ Central Oklahoma

-2 weeks ago, I thought Hays at UCO would be a good game. This week, I think Hays may have quit on the season.
      i have been worried about this game to be honest. i think we win but it will depend on if Fabio is under center or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        This team is too soft to play with UCO. Pretty embarrassing the brand of football that’s being put on display by us. Think Brown needs to get rid of some juniors/seniors and get some young cats some playing time at this point. Team seems awful complacent with being a bottom dweller.

Surprised there wasn’t talk of getting rid of us with nsu and Lincoln in that conference strength thread

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i have been worried about this game to be honest. i think we win but it will depend on if Fabio is under center or not.
          Just can’t get Emporia off your mind huh?

UCO takes the L this week. And your DIL gets. The hornets D

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Turn her into an all American receiver.

Comment

So what’s the deal with NW. ? Y’all going to get your **** together or what?

Comment

So what’s the deal with NW. ? Y’all going to get your **** together or what?
                With any luck, they’ll never win football game again

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

With any luck, they’ll never win football game again
                  Hey, you wouldn’t hear me complaining.

Comment

I'm not sure what the DIL is supposed to be but if means what i think it means, you're gonna get f*cked up fat boy. you've been told before about dragging family into this. there's a difference between me saying you mother sucks a hog and you looking up my daughter on facebook.

Comment

I'm not sure what the DIL is supposed to be but if means what i think it means, you're gonna get f*cked up fat boy. you've been told before about dragging family into this. there's a difference between me saying you mother sucks a hog and you looking up my daughter on facebook.
                      Can’t stand the heat, get out the kitchen. By the way, don’t flatter yourself. Nobody gives two ****s about your Facebook or looking it up.

P.S. As I said, she’s a Future hall of famer. Suck it fat boy.

Comment

Can’t stand the heat, get out the kitchen. By the way, don’t flatter yourself. Nobody gives two ****s about your Facebook or looking it up.

P.S. As I said, she’s a Future hall of famer. Suck it fat boy.
                        yeh. ok. so will you be going to joplin?

Comment

yeh. ok. so will you be going to joplin?
                          What a clown. Don’t get on here talking trash, then get mad when someone responds in kind. Shut your mouth and worry about UCO if you can’t handle the banter.

If only UCO had as much pride. They might actually be worth something

Comment

What a clown. Don’t get on here talking trash, then get mad when someone responds in kind. Shut your mouth and worry about UCO if you can’t handle the banter.

If only UCO had as much pride. They might actually be worth something
                            that's not banter pillow biter. that's you looking up personal **** and dragging real life family into it.

tell me again how it is UCO sucks so bad and still managed to prison sex you gimps?

Comment

Anyway, back to Week 7.

Is NW going to go down again? My moneys on yes! Hehehehe

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X