Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Was just kind of interested in the board's take on some of the announcers or radio broadcasters of the teams in the League. What have you heard and liked and not liked across the MIAA and the MIAA Network? This looks like a good forum for the League.

There is a vast discrepancy between them. Some are very very good, some are **** and you wonder if they’re even trying.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

There is one guy that is trash. I believe he is with UCO, but I don’t remember. He was a O line man and that is all he ever recalls when announcing. So much so, that y’all will know exactly who I’m talking about. Not 100% sure it’s UCO, but it was one of the first teams we played.

Comment

Actually, I don’t think it was UCO. I think it might have been NSU. Hell who knows.

Comment

The guy for Kearney is so boring it's hard to stay awake. The NW guy sounds a little like a sober Bob Ueker.

Comment

Welcome to the board, btw.

Comment

For the quality of the MIAA as one of the power conferences in D2 our network and broadcasts are pretty poor. There are some that are really good but most are bad whether it be the announcers or the video quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
                For the quality of the MIAA as one of the power conferences in D2 our network and broadcasts are pretty poor. There are some that are really good but most are bad whether it be the announcers or the video quality.
                Let’s not even get started on video quality…. Or some of the stupid scoreboard overlays.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  The guy for Kearney is so boring it's hard to stay awake. The NW guy sounds a little like a sober Bob Ueker.
                  You talking about their tv guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man View Post
                    You talking about their tv guy?
                    Yeah. I haven't streamed radio for another team for a few years.

Comment

Our radio guy is great, haven’t watched the tv broadcast though

Comment

I think Mike McClure at MSSU is one of the best around, if not the very best. Very professional and very knowledgeable about the league.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                          There is one guy that is trash. I believe he is with UCO, but I don’t remember. He was a O line man and that is all he ever recalls when announcing. So much so, that y’all will know exactly who I’m talking about. Not 100% sure it’s UCO, but it was one of the first teams we played.
                          Both of ours are ex lineman. one of them has been there for years and is a multi year all American lineman for UCO. The other one is a professional sports talk guy in OKC. comparatively speaking, id say ours are head and shoulders above everyone else's. i think i just turned the sound off for the Lincoln game.

i heard you say they were talking about our thread on the broadcast so you have to like them somewhat since you interacted with them via tha twatter or text.

welcome magic man, now show us some of that "shake n bake" orrrrr are you more of the rabbit out of a hat dude? not that it matters *rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Both of ours are ex lineman. one of them has been there for years and is a multi year all American lineman for UCO. The other one is a professional sports talk guy in OKC. comparatively speaking, id say ours are head and shoulders above everyone else's. i think i just turned the sound off for the Lincoln game.

i heard you say they were talking about our thread on the broadcast so you have to like them somewhat since you interacted with them via tha twatter or text.

welcome magic man, now show us some of that "shake n bake" orrrrr are you more of the rabbit out of a hat dude? not that it matters *rolls eyes*
                            Yeah, that’s why I posted again and don’t think it was them. They were cool and done a great job with the fan interaction and even entertaining the non-UCO fans. I’ll have to go back and check the streams to see who it was.
                            Last edited by reloadmvp; 10-12-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Love that you two can switch from being cordial to talk about each other’s mothers and finger popping in the matter if flipping to a different post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X