Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Distance Reasons to Forget Silo Conference Scheduling

this is a thread on the GAC page. they bring up a couple of good topics. id love to be able to beat down at least a couple of state schools that love running their C*#k holsters every season.

For us being able to play in the rmac would Abe about equivalent travel times to moso or NW.

kearney is similar but they also have Wayne and Chadron (think they’re rmac?) they could play.

Y’all have multiple okie schools and Arkansas schools you could play much like Pitt and moso. Doubt this would ever happen but I’d love to see Pitt play semo at some point.
    Last edited by washeduptiger; 10-14-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

virtually all fans hate it

most of us are nobodies, nwms ain't listening to me but they will patronize me with the "reasons" why it's not feasible which amounts to the a.d. not wanting to work hard at scheduling & fixed travel expenses.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Out of conference games were no better than playing Lincoln and NSU. It was always BS teams you knew you would beat and felt like a waste of time. I don’t see any difference in what we already got. Outside of replacing Lincoln. Other than NW, I don’t think anyone was scheduling “real games.”

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          Out of conference games were no better than playing Lincoln and NSU. It was always BS teams you knew you would beat and felt like a waste of time. I don’t see any difference in what we already got. Outside of replacing Lincoln. Other than NW, I don’t think anyone was scheduling “real games.”
          To some end I think that could be the point. Schedule a snoozer in week 1 to work out the kinks. Just like D1 scheduling who cares U as a tune up.

If you believe you’re a contender schedule a “real game” to gain points with the rankings committee. Since ESU apparently is always a contender maybe y’all could open against Ferris State!
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

To some end I think that could be the point. Schedule a snoozer in week 1 to work out the kinks. Just like D1 scheduling who cares U as a tune up.

If you believe you’re a contender schedule a “real game” to gain points with the rankings committee. Since ESU apparently is always a contender maybe y’all could open against Ferris State!
            Only losers would prefer to schedule a pillow fight. I can tell what type of mentality you have based on that response smh. Loser.

If whoever schedules the games would make it actually beneficial to the teams involved. It would be a great idea. However, that never happens and like I stated. Non-cons are no more valuable, or enjoyable than playing Lincoln and NSU.

Comment

Only losers would prefer to schedule a pillow fight. I can tell what type of mentality you have based on that response smh. Loser.

If whoever schedules the games would make it actually beneficial to the teams involved. It would be a great idea. However, that never happens and like I stated. Non-cons are no more valuable, or enjoyable than playing Lincoln and NSU.
              i would imagine it would be of no use to ESU. the D2s in Kansas are already playing in the MIAA. the others are D3 and NAIA.....Oklahoma however, has some very mouthy D2 teams that dont know their role. they beat a couple of teams every once in a while, and they want to run around talking about being able to put it on UCO.

it would be rather cool to put a stank *ss whoopin on them a few times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                Oklahoma however, has some very mouthy D2 teams that dont know their role. they beat a couple of teams every once in a while, and they want to run around talking about being able to put it on UCO.
                Looking at you, Easy Credit University in Ada.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Looking at you, Easy Credit University in Ada.
                  hahaha boy thats appropriate

Comment

i would imagine it would be of no use to ESU. the D2s in Kansas are already playing in the MIAA. the others are D3 and NAIA.....Oklahoma however, has some very mouthy D2 teams that dont know their role. they beat a couple of teams every once in a while, and they want to run around talking about being able to put it on UCO.

it would be rather cool to put a stank *ss whoopin on them a few times a year.
                    We used to whoop on an Oklahoma school outside the MIAA, but they were about as good as the rest of y’all.

Comment

We used to whoop on an Oklahoma school outside the MIAA, but they were about as good as the rest of y’all.
                      NEO is a junior college foo!

Comment

NEO is a junior college foo!
                        You tried.

Comment

You tried.
                          well, you DID just lose to an Oklahoma school last year. and they weren't even the best Oklahoma team in the conference. way to rep the MIAA

Comment

well, you DID just lose to an Oklahoma school last year. and they weren't even the best Oklahoma team in the conference. way to rep the MIAA
                            I blame the officials.

Comment

I blame the officials.
                              Common excuse among losers :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X