• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post

hmmmmmm crow pie?
    Yep-I’ll gladly admit I was wrong about Braden

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      whatever we aren't is well documented.........the dna of this program the way our kids have responded for 25 years when backs are against the wall....that's intact. betw tday & the wburn game the team has guts.
      Still remains the key difference between NW and the rest. Pitt once had it too, but they quickly lost it.

Comment

Good day for NW vs UNK…#12 NW VB beat # 8 UNK 3-1

Comment

Nw corners must be young. The coverage issues are well documented, but getting drawn inside instead of staying at home over and over is something I've not seen NW dbs do against the option in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Still remains the key difference between NW and the rest. Pitt once had it too, but they quickly lost it.
            They have been down and come back to win several times this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Yep-I’ll gladly admit I was wrong about Braden
              What were you wrong about? 3-6 and 23 yds. passing and the 3 incompletions weee overthrows. They brought him in and he handed off the ball…that was it. Both QBs stunk it up passing the ball. Glad we won - a win is a win, but one dimensional offenses, even if they make the playoffs, usually get smoked in the first round.

Comment

Wrong that he didn’t hurt us with turnovers.

Comment

UNK is a 1 trick bunny. They have 1 dude that is so good that he can take the other top 55 who would be wrestling with Lincoln at the bottom of the conference and make them competitive. Tremendously talented individual. That D is slow and unathletic.

After a MikeyHo Int, enter QB2 and NW ran 24 of the last 28 plays, 1 of which was a sack. With the 3 pass plays going 2-3 for 3 yds as glorified handoffs. But the biggest development was outside of the 1st scramble, Braden ran like he hasn't ran since preCovid, decisive and strong. That's his biggest, only?, strength. He can see the field if he runs like that. Any sort of pace/tempo in running plays had UNK on their heals.

This NW D has talent, the DL is not shockingly the most consistent part of that side of the ball, and maybe its just the youth making mistakes that allow for the big plays. But man they have the ability to nut up and give you nothing as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X