Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Oh the All American looked impressive...
    The last time that I saw Lechter play against NW was in 2019 and he caught two passes for a whole 8 yards. So no, he did not 'look impressive' that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      This MW/MS game has me waffling all over..

I think the Griffs are the better team, but I think Southern has more "want to".
      I picked MW, but am really thinking about changing it.

It will either be MoSo by 7 points or MW by 3 scores.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

The last time that I saw Lechter play against NW was in 2019 and he caught two passes for a whole 8 yards. So no, he did not 'look impressive' that day.
        You've been burned by the BW situation at qb. Freshman/sophomores can get better...Just giving you grief, he was also conference special teams player of the year, so how did you not know he would be shifty.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

You've been burned by the BW situation at qb. Freshman/sophomores can get better...Just giving you grief, he was also conference special teams player of the year, so how did you not know he would be shifty.
          Yes, I miss the pin point precision that Zimmerman had at QB. I was not at the 2020 NW game in Topeka, so this year was the first time I saw Lechter in a starring role. Nice to see a player stay and develop in one place. NW has become too dependent on transfers at RB and WR.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Yes, I miss the pin point precision that Zimmerman had at QB. I was not at the 2020 NW game in Topeka, so this year was the first time I saw Lechter in a starring role. Nice to see a player stay and develop in one place. NW has become too dependent on transfers at RB and WR.
            Player development is a coaching skill that is often taken for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I picked MW, but am really thinking about changing it.

It will either be MoSo by 7 points or MW by 3 scores.
              Fully expecting a rock fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Fully expecting a rock fight.
                I think this will be a dogfight. The Lions are hungry after two close losses.

Comment

Didn’t expect either team to move the ball as well as they did. Really impressed with the last drive of the game for MWSU, draining the last 8 minutes of the game with run after run. Lions got be kicking themselves over missed opportunities: two missed FGs, two missed PATs, and critical penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                    Didn’t expect either team to move the ball as well as they did. Really impressed with the last drive of the game for MWSU, draining the last 8 minutes of the game with run after run. Lions got be kicking themselves over missed opportunities: two missed FGs, two missed PATs, and critical penalties.
                    The MoWest offense was very impressive today, especially those long drives in the second half. Our kicker is normally VERY reliable. Only missing one FG attempt before today. I think the blocked PAT in the first half rattled him. Penalties did kill us. Five offside penalties is unforgivable this time of year. Especially the one when we stopped you on 4th down and it led to your touchdown. I was happy with how our backup QB played today. Thought it was a good game between two evenly matched teams and the team that made fewer mistakes won.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

The MoWest offense was very impressive today, especially those long drives in the second half. Our kicker is normally VERY reliable. Only missing one FG attempt before today. I think the blocked PAT in the first half rattled him. Penalties did kill us. Five offside penalties is unforgivable this time of year. Especially the one when we stopped you on 4th down and it led to your touchdown. I was happy with how our backup QB played today. Thought it was a good game between two evenly matched teams and the team that made fewer mistakes won.
                      Watched parts of this. It was a fun game.

Comment

Trying to watch WU and NSU,.but the camera is so out of focus I feel like I've been drugged. Also, someone teach this guy to say Sim on sick instead of Sim an ick.

Gonna have to FF to the end.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X